You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Agent Benitez & Agent Torres "mission accomplished"

Roger Hunt

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest San Don
Would love to see a flag saying Agent Benitez & Agent Torres "mission accomplished" at one of our games.

Now that would get the rent boys going..

Anyone fancy doing it...

Just shocking on all levels.

Chelski have become the club equivalent of the Dutch national side - a squad full of loons, egomaniacs and thugs who can't quite decide whether to self-destruct or join together to destroy the manager. Usually, summoning up what few stray brain cells they have, they decide to destroy the manager.

Nah fuck that. Though anyone remember going to OT back in 07-08 or something like that ? Someone brought a sign that said 'Well done Agent Glazer' after he'd put the debt of the purchase onto Utd. Thought it was funny.

This was of course before everyone realised our owners were even worse.

To be fair its Suarez who did the damage when the took Terry out, if you look at the ponts per game with and without Terry this season you will see the issue at hand for Rafa or any manager and the sacking of RDM was probably the most baffling I can remember

Fuck me, the shrub eating lunatic has found his way out of the MF. Nice to see you mingling with the great unwashed again Nicholas.

Rafa took the job after all the nice things he said about Chelsea and therefore was always going to be on a hiding to nothing from both sets of fans.

His biggest problem is winning over a dressing room who loved RDM and who know that if they play badly enough he will be gone in the summer or even sooner

The danger for Cheslea is that at the moment, the fans are happy to focus on the manager rather than Abramovich himslef. He seems to be immune, for obvious 'Golden Goose' reasons. But there may come a point though, where things go so bad...that fans start to turn on him. If that happens, I wonder whether he'll just say 'Fuck It'.....and sell up? It's for this reason, that I'm just enjoying the chaos at the moment.....

The danger for Cheslea is that at the moment, the fans are happy to focus on the manager rather than Abramovich himslef. He seems to be immune, for obvious 'Golden Goose' reasons. But there may come a point though, where things go so bad...that fans start to turn on him. If that happens, I wonder whether he'll just say 'Fuck It'.....and sell up? It's for this reason, that I'm just enjoying the chaos at the moment.....

Its not completely out there to think that, but the breaking point will be the next manager. If Mr. Abramovich bring in Pep straight after Rafa, then the fans clam down.

If Rafa sticks then the fans will turn their frustration to Abramovich, who will most certainly wake up one fine morning and say "Fuck It, I am off to invest in a Russian team to win the Champions League."

Rafa went on record before the West Ham game saying that nearly all of the Chelsea players are tired because RDM did not rotate enough.

They have a good starting 11 on paper, but without any depth.

Same problem we had when Rafa was at the helm.

you say that but if we were to say the best starting XI was

----------------Cech------------

Ivanovic---Luiz------Terry---Cole

-----------Lampard--Ramires----

Mata------------Oscar-------Hazard

-----------------Torres-------------

they can still then call upon the likes of Marin, Cahill, Moses, that Spanish right back I can't spell, Bertrand, Mikel, Sturridge,Ferreira,Romeu,Malouda etc, I'd say the weak area is upfront if Torres stays shit and I imagine some will say it'd be daft to play Lampard and Ramires as the two but I don't really rate Mikel, they also have Essien, De Bruyne and Benayoun out on loan, maybe not as strong as they have been in the past but still as good a squad as anyone aside from City

you say that but if we were to say the best starting XI was

----------------Cech------------

Ivanovic---Luiz------Terry---Cole

-----------Lampard--Ramires----

Mata------------Oscar-------Hazard

-----------------Torres-------------

they can still then call upon the likes of Marin, Cahill, Moses, that Spanish right back I can't spell, Bertrand, Mikel, Sturridge,Ferreira,Romeu,Malouda etc, I'd say the weak area is upfront if Torres stays shit and I imagine some will say it'd be daft to play Lampard and Ramires as the two but I don't really rate Mikel, they also have Essien, De Bruyne and Benayoun out on loan, maybe not as strong as they have been in the past but still as good a squad as anyone aside from City

Problem is, there is no physical presence in that team and it would get overrun by teams with bigger physique-like players.

Its a very technical, but if you close them down quickly and do not allow them to keep hold of the ball, then they can exactly win it back.

Essien and Mikel are key players for Chelsea in that area; strong ball winners.