You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liveonlinefooty/bitscores.com

Red Banjo

The fuck is going on? Is it gone forever?

I got an email telling me about the name change last time but this time i've had fuck all. Im sure i still have an active subscription, so the bastards owe me my money back. I've got big plans for that 30p.

Anyone heard owt?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like it´s gone forever. If you try to google it nothing comes up. Bloody hell. It was a good site for a guy like me who doesn´t understand torrents, cookies and all that fucking hassle you need to go thru when trying to make those free streams to work. But I guess now it´s back to the square one I´m afraid. It´s gone.

Do you still have an active subscription Lee?

I had hoped my subs ran out, thus cutting me out of the domain change. But it appears not. Fucksticks.

I was hoping to use it tonight for the Flintoff fight, how odd does that sound? and tomorrows goal fest against Southampton.

I really can't be arsed going back to shitty streams and endless pop-ups. Bollocks.

Heard nowt, assume gone forever, bit gutted to be honest as every game was on plus boxing and F1, service has been on the blink a bit recently though.

I guess they changed the domain name recently to try and keep it going but its not worked out, did not help when people openly talked about the name change despite being told in the update not to share it.

I had hoped my subs ran out, thus cutting me out of the domain change. But it appears not. Fucksticks.

I was hoping to use it tonight for the Flintoff fight, how odd does that sound? and tomorrows goal fest against Southampton.

I really can't be arsed going back to shitty streams and endless pop-ups. Bollocks.

Exactly, the stream quality was great most of the time, tried for 15 mins multiple streams for the spurs game the other night and they were awful

Guest ShoePiss

It was always going to happen, I knew it would catch up with them eventually. The best service I've experienced for footy streams and the ppv events/F1 etc were a big bonus. I never paid for the annual subs because of this risk.

They have all of our email addresses so if they don't end up in the clink hopefully they'll set up again some day.

Guest ShoePiss
Heard nowt, assume gone forever, bit gutted to be honest as every game was on plus boxing and F1, service has been on the blink a bit recently though.

I guess they changed the domain name recently to try and keep it going but its not worked out, did not help when people openly talked about the name change despite being told in the update not to share it.

Yep

I had hoped my subs ran out' date=' thus cutting me out of the domain change. But it appears not. Fucksticks.

I really can't be arsed going back to shitty streams and endless pop-ups. Bollocks.[/quote']

No

My sub ran out about a week ago and they emailed me but I hadn't resubscribed before before it shut.

Yep disappointing but I assume there might have been a clamp down? LoF had been deteriorating for quite a while and the change to Bitscores along with the closed subscription was a pretty sure sign the end was near. A few posts on the internet seem to think it will reappear under a new domain name, I doubt it though. It's been utter pants for the last few weeks.

If anyone needs any advice in getting S.O.P cast up and running, drop me a PM. I watched Spurs in telly quality.

S/ o/ p ca st is free by the way, I don't mind helping you walk through setting it up if you are interested.

I wouldn't pay for ANY online streams as somewhere, someone is getting the same for free.

If anyone needs any advice in getting S.O.P cast up and running, drop me a PM. I watched Spurs in telly quality.

S/ o/ p ca st is free by the way, I don't mind helping you walk through setting it up if you are interested.

I wouldn't pay for ANY online streams as somewhere, someone is getting the same for free.

I hear alot about sopcast, yet i have absolutely no idea what it is.

Can i trouble you to furnish me with the details of said product? Ta muchly