You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I need to spread...

Captain Turdseye

So here's your chance to nominate somebody to be repped.

I've tried to rep a couple of people today and also tried to neg Bjornebye again, all to no avail.

So, wise patrons of the GF, tell me who I should rep and what they've done to deserve it. You can't nominate yourself and if your nomination is Bjornebye, I reserve the right to neg you in the arse. The only other rule of this thread is that there shall be no bitching amongst each other over negs, keep that in the negging thread, this is all about the reppage.

Go.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rep Melons for me. I always go to' date=' but using my phone 99% of the time it's a pain in the arse on Forum Runner. She's like my internet mum. Along with Champ. Rep them both. My gay* internet mums I'll call them.

*May not include gay.[/quote']

Aw, thanks, Furmedge, that would be much appreciated (still thinking about the Mum tag). I think I may have been one of the beneficiaries of the SL shitfest as people hurried to reload to have another pop at him. Its been a very quiet week since his demise...or maybe I've just not said anything worth repping (this isn't canvassing btw)

Rep Melons for me. I always go to, but using my phone 99% of the time it's a pain in the arse on Forum Runner. She's like my internet mum. Along with Champ. Rep them both. My gay* internet mums I'll call them.

*May not include gay.

Aw, thanks, Furmedge, that would be much appreciated (still thinking about the Mum tag). I think I may have been one of the beneficiaries of the SL shitfest as people hurried to reload to have another pop at him. Its been a very quiet week since his demise...or maybe I've just not said anything worth repping (this isn't canvassing btw)

Having thought about it I'm not sure which description I like least. What are the qualifications for being a 'gay' Mum?

Melons and Champ, consider yourself repped. Still can't neg Bjornebye though, keep going!

Well, thank you very much, although I cant help feeling this might work out very well for you too with those receiving this 'spread love' returning you the favour!

Guest davelfc
500 ish posts in 2 ish years, if I paid membership that would be about 10 pence a post, which is hardly value for money considering the incoherent drivel I usually post. I'm not tight, I'm frugal.

Negged, you have to count each post you read too.

Guest davelfc
I negged bjornebye. simply said 'Turdseye sent me' like a fucking hitman or something.

I think I should have the rep. Because Im so great.

Rep begging, that's a neg.

500 ish posts in 2 ish years, if I paid membership that would be about 10 pence a post, which is hardly value for money considering the incoherent drivel I usually post. I'm not tight, I'm frugal. When I hit 1000 posts (or 750 before the end of the season), I'll join.

Negged, you have to count each post you read too.

Yeah, how about dividing that annual membership by the amount of time you spend browsing?

Well, thank you very much, although I cant help feeling this might work out very well for you too with those receiving this 'spread love' returning you the favour!

That's a very cynical way to look at my thread, Cath. You should be ashamed of yourself.

I just want people to be happy. Bjornebye not included.

I too would like you to rep melons. She once made a joke about children and showers which I found hilarious, but I do not have the power to rep. And she has tits.

Negged.

I negged bjornebye. simply said 'Turdseye sent me' like a fucking hitman or something.

I think I should have the rep. Because Im so great.

251579_228525407184562_4318675_a.jpg

Negged.

Wait a sec...Champ is Cath? As in the forumite who used to post as "Cath"?

Oh, and rep Remmie. If in doubt, always rep Remmie.

Nah, different one. So few (outed) women on here and I share my name with one of them. She did post once just recently and then returned to the shadows. I'd like to say 'hello' to her