You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are brain transplants possible right now? No. That makes them impossible right now.

No but you were gonna be the first ;-).

What the fuck have Therapy got to do with anything?

I'm going to see then tonight oddly enough.

Enjoy. They're a cracking band.

He was on £4.25m a year, there were two years remaining on his contract, so that is £8.5m net, which depending onhow his affairs were managed is going to be equivalent to a gross of around £15m ( which we obviously don't pay).

Yes, he should have been on a one year rolling contract, but FSG's contractual judgement is nil.

As for KK being immune to criticism, if you had ben following the message boards you woukd have seen that he has ben anything but.

I obviously haven't been.

You people are probably gonna go ape-shit tonight so will let you at it. The main points in the OP still stand:

- Dalglish wasted £80m on Carroll, Henderson, Downing and Adam

- He played the political game while the club were taken to the cliff and was rewarded handsomely for it

- We'd be lucky to get £30m for those players now

- The Yanks have been badly burned and won't be spending again in a hurry

- Rodgers is shit

- There's no organisation and the players don't know their jobs

- Gerrard's body language is awful and has been for weeks

- We'll lose Suarez (and possibly Sterling also) this summer

You people are probably gonna go ape-shit tonight so will let you at it. The main points in the OP still stand:

- He played the political game while the club were taken to the cliff and was rewarded handsomely for it

- Rodgers is shit

Have you ever tried to light your own farts?

- Rodgers is shit

Your mum is a fucking slag.

Your mum is a fucking slag.

You sound like a really well-adjusted decent human being.

When you walk through a storm,

hold your head up high.

Lyrics like that mean nothing to cunts like the opening poster.

You don't know me. You're joining in a witch-hunt because it's the easy thing to do. How about having a go at the bullet points I made; it's more difficult but I might actually take on board what you have to say (which I don't do with the mongs who just shout abuse).

Saw Therapy? at Donington MOR years ago,they rock for a three piece.Andy Cairns was boss at 'helicoptering' his knob ! :whistle:

And you'd know all about his knob :whistle:.

- Rodgers is shit

- First we don't know how much he was controlling the signings.

- He was fucked around and deserved the money.

- Its not his fault they are shithouse cunts who got no balls.

- Cos FSG are noobs in the footballing world.

- No he ain't, naive a little maybe but he got the team playing well he just needs a few players if he gets them then fails well we will see.

- Bollocks.

- Do you blame him I be bit depressed playing with Downing and cole.

- Maybe ! Maybe not who knows, got the lotto numbers mystic meg ?

Your bullet points were shit.

Your a cunt.

How's them bullet points for you?

Wow what a small minded bigot
Alex Ferguson owns slaves

If anyone has anything legitimate to say (be it for or against those bullets) I'll respond.

P.S. Fugitive needs to stop thinking about his mummy :-).

- First we don't know how much he was controlling the signings.

From the horse's mouth " "Everyone who has come into the club since Damien has been here was of my choice. Once I made the choice who I wanted Damien went away and did a fantastic job of bringing them in."

He was fucked around and deserved the money.

How was he fucked around? He spent badly (£80m on Carroll, Adam, Henderson and Downing), his press-conferences and the handling of the Luis Suarez affair were awful. We finished eighth in the league. He deserved £8m plus for that?

Its not his fault they are shithouse cunts who got no balls.

Maybe. Or maybe they're just being badly managed and therefore don't give a shit about the club or the jersey.

Cos FSG are noobs in the footballing world.

In comparison to Man City or Chelsea they're nobodies yeah. They still saved us from C&A and administration and spend about £110m on players in their first season (including Suarez and Enrique who many regard as good signings).

No he ain't, naive a little maybe but he got the team playing well he just needs a few players if he gets them then fails well we will see.

Agree to disagree. Benitez won us the CL with just the addition of Alonso and Garcia and turned average players into heroes. Rodgers brings us Allen and Borini.

Bollocks.

Then why is our star striker (or even worse Stewart Downing) taking corners? Why is Downing being played at left-back.

Do you blame him I be bit depressed playing with Downing and cole.

As would I. Think it goes a bit deeper though and he can't see us winning anything under Rodgers.

Maybe ! Maybe not who knows, got the lotto numbers mystic meg?

Suarez will go for sure and we'll all hate him for it, even though he's far too good to be playing in a mid-table EPL side and deserves to play in the CL. Sterling I'm not so sure of - if I was him I'd wait until I could see where the club is going. Rodgers coming out with statements like he'd be "foolish" not to sign doesn't help matters.

Seriously? bitching about what the club paid Kenny after humiliating him and breaking his heart? How much was the fuckpuppet Hodgeson paid ffs? i don't see anyone slamming him- and he didn't even like being here.

Rest of the post is spot on. we are a nowhere club with a nowhere man in charge. Was it only a handful of years ago we were a force in Europe and competing for the title?

Thank you America

From the horse's mouth " "Everyone who has come into the club since Damien has been here was of my choice. Once I made the choice who I wanted Damien went away and did a fantastic job of bringing them in."

Because he is a man and knows he was manager and takes the heat for them it means they was his signings 100% ? You mean to tell me DC had no word in them at all ? Remember a manager is only as good as his scouting system.

How was he fucked around? He spent badly (£80m on Carroll, Adam, Henderson and Downing), his press-conferences and the handling of the Luis Suarez affair were awful. We finished eighth in the league. He deserved £8m plus for that?

As in he got brought in and was going to get shafted no matter what he done. He was used and abused and most Liverpool supporters didn't like that one bit ! Its like what happened to RD at chelshit only 10x worse because KK meant so much more to us to be honest !

Maybe. Or maybe they're just being badly managed and therefore don't give a shit about the club or the jersey.

Managers can only do so much, Also no one saying KK was the best manager on planet or he could pull the holy grail out his butt. We just could see he was doing ok with what he had and maybe given another season he could have turned it around. We will never know now tho will we.

In comparison to Man City or Chelsea they're nobodies yeah. They still saved us from C&A and administration and spend about £110m on players in their first season (including Suarez and Enrique who many regard as good signings).

Yes, they did ok for being noobies but end of day they noobies and to throw that sort of money into the pot on a guy they knew little about DC who was saying buy this guy or buy him was a massive risk.

Agree to disagree. Benitez won us the CL with just the addition of Alonso and Garcia and turned average players into heroes. Rodgers brings us Allen and Borini.

I agree Rafa is a better manager then Kenny and Rodgers, But I really believe Rodgers is a better coach/man manager. He needs time to coach this team up the league, in fact 90% of managers need time football rarely gives instant results.

Then why is our star striker (or even worse Stewart Downing) taking corners? Why is Downing being played at left-back.

My only guess he tried him there one game he done well, he thinks he can use him there but Downing has gone back into his shell. Maybe this is why he got the physiologist, maybe he feels quite a few players have the technical skills but lack the mental side of playing for a big club.

As would I. Think it goes a bit deeper though and he can't see us winning anything under Rodgers.

Don't be daft.

Suarez will go for sure and we'll all hate him for it, even though he's far too good to be playing in a mid-table EPL side and deserves to play in the CL. Sterling I'm not so sure of - if I was him I'd wait until I could see where the club is going. Rodgers coming out with statements like he'd be "foolish" not to sign doesn't help matters.

I won't hate him, errr well maybe if he goes to a rival. But I am not to worried because if he does leave I am sure it be overseas. With all the press attacks and manager attacks I am sure if he was to leave us he want it to be for Spain or something. We will get a good price IF it comes to that but lets not stress just yet.

With Sterling if he goes he goes, it will be a loss but in life and more so in football from what I see you can't control everything or everyone. I am sure we can command a good fee for him and bring in someone who wants to play for the shirt. No matter how good someone is, if their heart isn't in the club they ain't worth fuck all to that club.

As for Brendon's PR skills he has done tons of training in that area from what I heard so I am sure he knows what he is doing as all things time we tell.

Edited by Moss is Boss

Saw Therapy? at Donington MOR years ago,they rock for a three piece.Andy Cairns was boss at 'helicoptering' his knob ! :whistle:

Saw them in Finsbury Park in 1992 and Cairns opening line was "if you're not wasted, your day has been." A statement with which I thoroughly agreed.