You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

GB olympic cycling's renowned sports psychiatrist joins Liverpool

Jhinge Machha

• 2 weeks later...

On yesterdays TAW, one of them said they went to a lecture the other day where Dr Steve Peters was speaking.

Apparently he is coming to the club because of Bellamy. Bellamy went to see him and said "I need help, I am ashamed of myself." Dr Steve Peters said "well let's watch footage of you playing and you tell me what you are ashmed of", Bellamy said he couldn't even watch himself.

Anyway Dr Steve Peters worked with Bellamy. Then LFC data team started seeing unbelievable results from Bellamy and said to Craig "why are you getting these results", and Craig said it was down to Dr Peters.

LFC then invited Dr Steve Peters to the club and had a Chang type meeting with him, thinking he had given Bellamy something (illegal or legal) and were asking him what he had given Bellamy to make him perform so well. Dr Steve Peters said he "I am manging his mind".

LFC then hired him.

You can hear it here:

CITYTALK: THE GOOD DOCTOR // The Anfield Wrap

I miss Bellamy. We could use his pace, experience, and finishing!

By the way Dr. Peters goes on about the coaches, and that Bellers was with him way before this bbc show would have me suggest that Kenny could have been the one to get this guy in to sort Bellers' head after the Speed Death. He was set to start, but was rested after the Speed Death, when he returned he was an inspiration..

I heard him make the same points just the other day, so I'm guessing it was on the programme about Bradley Wiggins shown on Sky on Wednesday night

Ha really , i haven't had Sky for a couple of years so haven't seen the latest Wiggo docu , A year in yellow isn't it ? , it was in a Wiggo docu though , think it was the one ITV done right after the Tour or even before that.

CUNT

Why would you only have this obsession with him though?You haven't been clear at all why you don't like him.

It must have been something he has done to you personally?

The Bellamy thing is interesting,that semi final displays against City is one of the best individual performances from a Liverpool player I've ever seen.He was unplayable that night.

Why would you only have this obsession with him though?You haven't been clear at all why you don't like him.

The Bellamy thing is interesting,that semi final displays against City is one of the best individual performances from a Liverpool player I've ever seen.He was unplayable that night.

Kevin has heard some seriously dark things about him and if you heard what he heard you would soon change your views.

For £2.50 Kevin will PM you the REAL story behind this lid.

I know what I've been told is 100% spot on, fair enough if you want to believe he's the messiah like all the other mongs, but he was a prick well before he got here and he's been getting worse and worse. He will ruin this club if we let him.

It will all come out one day.

I know what I've been told is 100% spot on, fair enough if you want to believe he's the messiah like all the other mongs, but he was a prick well before he got here and he's been getting worse and worse. He will ruin this club if we let him.

It will all come out one day.

Why not just reveal then? If not, at least leave the thread alone as it adds nothing to the discussion.