You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Swansea(A) Match Thread

LFC 6 Times

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another waste of sub bringing Cole on. I really don't understand why Rodgers persists with him. He might be OK at times against the smaller teams in the Europa league but when it comes to the league he is finished as a player and brings nothing to the team.

Enrique was more of a threat than him down the left, and I suspect Suso would've been more of a threat there if he was given a game ahead of Cole.

I didn't think we were rubbish at all. The result wasn't what we wanted and we looked like we should have been ahead at half time. But I don't think our performance was dire or poor at all. Just need to finish some of those attacks. However, that in that two on one situation, I can't believe we end up giving the ball right back to the goalkeeper.

For me the game was played by two teams who were going to be happy with a point at the end of it. A point away at Swansea isn't terrible, but in the context of our stuttering season, and that rather uninspiring performance, it just seems to confirm our continued demise to mid table obscurity. Going to need a lot of patience this.

As for Cole, what was the point in bringing him on?

I think you're all being a bit unfair on Cole. By that point in the game we were resorting to more desperate measures as opposed to controlled passing. And in any event, he wouldn't be seen dead eating sausage rolls. He's strictly an jellied eels and mash man.

That was a fucking disgrace. If Luis doesn't do anything miraculous, we're lucky to draw against a team for which 10th place is a fucking achievement.

We played 3 holding midfielders and Stewart Downing. Rodgers was determined not to lose, so we didn't play to win.

Fuck him and useless fucking project.