Quantcast
Ferguson's statue - Page 2 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Baltar

Ferguson's statue

They should raise a statue of a Referee as well, right across from the drunk's statue.

In the meantime, Rafa like a big troll he is, should go and take a picture of himself taking a piss under the statue and then post it on RAWK. I bet internet is gonna crash.

Bit of a cuntish thing to do he did play for us, nothing against Busby!

It was for a dare and the nearest one to me at the time. But it was more at the club than him.

I was 22 and stupid.

Another statue id like to spit a bag of chips over after the Busby one I spat my chips on.

Are you for real with that shit ? Wrong, even if Matt Busby wasn't our former captain. Which he was.

It was for a dare and the nearest one to me at the time. But it was more at the club than him.

I was 22 and stupid.

Just read that again. We all were mate. Apologies.

They should raise a statue of a Referee as well, right across from the drunk's statue.

In the meantime, Rafa like a big troll he is, should go and take a picture of himself taking a piss under the statue and then post it on RAWK. I bet internet is gonna crash.

Howard Webb.

Is he dead?

Nah, he's not, is he?

But Rafa is already fucking about with his blood pressure.

Not now.........but soon.

No matter what he has 'won' he has tainted it, either with his own graceless Govan gobshite attitude or the strong suspicion that referees get nicer holidays after games at Old Trafford. Dragged football into the gutter. Anyone comparing him to Shankly or Paisley should just fuck off.

Shankly, Paisley, Catterick, Ramsey, Revie and Clough were football men who hated defeat but revelled in victory. Yet they did each without malicious complaint or arrogant boastfulness. Ok, maybe Clough was guilty of both, but he turned shit into gold, both at Derby and Forest so he gets a pass. Plus he was always most respectful to other managers. none more so than Paisley.

Ferguson is a cunt. An absolute cunt. The father of a cunt kicking cunt. Admired and respected only by cunts.

Cunt of a statue, too. But it's a statue of a cunt.

Is he dead?

Nah, he's not, is he?

But Rafa is already fucking about with his blood pressure.

Not now.........but soon.

No matter what he has 'won' he has tainted it, either with his own graceless Govan gobshite attitude or the strong suspicion that referees get nicer holidays after games at Old Trafford. Dragged football into the gutter. Anyone comparing him to Shankly or Paisley should just fuck off.

Shankly, Paisley, Catterick, Ramsey, Revie and Clough were football men who hated defeat but revelled in victory. Yet they did each without malicious complaint or arrogant boastfulness. Ok, maybe Clough was guilty of both, but he turned shit into gold, both at Derby and Forest so he gets a pass. Plus he was always most respectful to other managers. none more so than Paisley.

Ferguson is a cunt. An absolute cunt. The father of a cunt kicking cunt. Admired and respected only by cunts.

Cunt of a statue, too. But it's a statue of a cunt.

I like this guy.