You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

16 hours ago, Creator Supreme said:

Thanks for all the good wishes folks, I'm away for a few days with the wife and my girls (the lad decided he'd stay home and dog mind). I spoke to my GP today and we've decided to increase my medication for a start and then see where we are in a month.

Fingers crossed I'm on the right road!

Happy New Year all.

Wishing you all the best, mister, and fingers crossed the increased dose does its stuff. Hoping that taking that action has given you a bit of a lift. You know the pack drill, try and be active and if it starts to get beyond you there is help in all kinds of places 

12 hours ago, Fugitive said:

It’s a cunt. Never thought I would be that fella but it got me. The wife cheated on me with her ex on Facebook and it turned me into a paranoid loon. He lived in America but it stung me to the point I went into a downward spiral. Been on setraline but now live in scotland and have no family or close friends around me… been a rough 6 months but I’m starting to come out the other end. Still have really bad days but my little girl keeps me going. Had some days I really didn’t want to go on. It really does get better… just stick in there

Whereabouts are you, Fuge? The west somewhere?

On 01/01/2022 at 15:19, Champ said:

Whereabouts are you, Fuge? The west somewhere?

Glasgow.

Been a tough few days but I’m alright. Honestly never though I’d ever get that low and was always the joker but it can get anyone.

At least the mancs are getting beat.

• Upvote 5

Just now, Fugitive said:

I’d bum you right now. Actually on tinder trying to get a bird to mine but she’s not playing ball… must be a lesbian.

Tell her your not interested 

Oh and pics you absolute twat !!!!! We demand pictures 

21 hours ago, Fugitive said:

Glasgow.

Been a tough few days but I’m alright. Honestly never though I’d ever get that low and was always the joker but it can get anyone.

At least the mancs are getting beat.

Always happy to talk.

Have you found the Supporters Club yet? I’ve been over a few times. They seem like a good bunch

59 minutes ago, Champ said:

Always happy to talk.

Have you found the Supporters Club yet? I’ve been over a few times. They seem like a good bunch

Hmm, maybe I should read to the end of threads before responding to a reply…