You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

LFD - you seriously need to stop posting for a bit this afternoon and go for a walk. 

It is completely possible and very common to struggle with both depression and anxiety at the same time. To say otherwise is just plain daft.

Of course they can manifest in different ways and have different presentations but to say you can’t suffer with both is just 100% wrong. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

LFD - you seriously need to stop posting for a bit this afternoon and go for a walk. 

It is completely possible and very common to struggle with both depression and anxiety at the same time. To say otherwise is just plain daft.

Of course they can manifest in different ways and have different presentations but to say you can’t suffer with both is just 100% wrong. 

I’m not going to post anymore on it mate. 

People are 1) failing to read what I’m saying. 2) deciding in their mind I’m wrong 3) just being twats. 

I have learnt it’s best to not try to help people. 

Anyone who thinks you can feel anxious & clinically depressed at the same time in my opinion are very wrong. 

If others disagree, good for them (it’s actually bad for them) but they can do as they wish. 

52 minutes ago, LF:D said:

No ego at all. 

Quite the opposite. 

You are an idiot though! You offer fuck all to discussions. 

This snide comments. I can’t be arsed & why this will be my last post

Enjoy anxiety everyone blame Lizzie & CT as to why I can’t help you cure it. 

You're making yourself look a fucking tit. 

Just stick to what you said and stop digging ffs. 

1 hour ago, LF:D said:

I’m not a leading voice. I have learnt from people that are though. 

Ones who have cured 100,000s of people. 

Genuinely interested to hear who you’re referring to here btw, LFD.

Has a slight Ron Hubbard whiff to it all this.

I've had really bad health anxiety for 2 years now, which I believe partly manifests itself in a variety of physical symptoms, which in turn make me even more anxious. Seen a therapist, been prescribed some pills which I don't take anymore, see my doctor every couple of months because of new symptoms, she does basic tests and sends me home. Rinse repeat. I wouldn't be surprised if I have an undiagnosed chronic illness but I have no idea, in truth.

Don't really know what to do at this point.

1 minute ago, 3 Stacks said:

I've had really bad health anxiety for 2 years now, which I believe partly manifests itself in a variety of physical symptoms, which in turn make me even more anxious. Seen a therapist, been prescribed some pills which I don't take anymore, see my doctor every couple of months because of new symptoms, she does basic tests and sends me home. Rinse repeat. I wouldn't be surprised if I have an undiagnosed chronic illness but I have no idea, in truth.

Let LFD cure you.  

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

What was the therapist’s view on it mate?

10 minutes ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

What was the therapist’s view on it mate?

Obviously, the therapist was not qualified to comment on the legitimacy of my physical symptoms. We did some CBT stuff, which in the end I felt was insufficient because I think there is a real chance that my anxiety is linked to an actual disease. In the end, the whole thing (therapy) was just me venting about my fears and the therapist basically telling me not to conjure up cancer diagnosis scenarios in my head (his advice was more cerebral than that, I'm just simplifying it).

It's not the therapist's fault, I just don't think it's helpful in my case.

1 hour ago, lifetime fan said:

You're making yourself look a fucking tit. 

Just stick to what you said and stop digging ffs. 

37 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

Let LFD cure you.  

Why because you’re so narrow minded & disagree? 

I believe I could help yes. But I am past caring to do that based on the replies I’ve received. 

Just now, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

Who are the leading voices in anxiety treatment who have cured 100,000s of people and have taught you how to do so, and what is the right approach to curing anxiety?

You can find out for 3 monthly payments of £99. Not only that you'll also get a shit gift thrown in as a bonus.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

Who are the leading voices in anxiety treatment who have cured 100,000s of people and have taught you how to do so, and what is the right approach to curing anxiety?

Like fuck I’m telling you after the replies in here. 

If people don't believe, I couldn’t care less. 

I’ve tried to help, I won’t again.