Quantcast
If your best friend killed someone - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Well?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

Depends on the circumstances, if it was accidental or self defense then possibly not, cold blooded murder? Yes, but would do it in such a way as to force them to turn themselves in first.

Crime of passion or something then it would be time to talk them into doing the right thing and face the music, letting them know that they'd still have my support - if that didn't work (and I doubt it would) I don't know. Psycho-Gein style nuttery? Then it's men in white coats time.

Voted no because the police would not be my first port of call.

Yay, yay and thrice yay, and if you lot knew my best mate you'd also have the surly horrible bastard down the nick quicksmart.

I am that miserable cunt's only friend in the entire world, I almost had a full on fist fight with the fucker less than 48 hours before his wedding, where I was his Best Man.

I started my Best Man speech with the vitriol laced line : "I fucking HATE this cunt.". To which, the audience whooped it up, cos they all hated the twat too.

Even his missus fucking detests him.

So, to clarify : too fucking right I would.

• Upvote 1

Speaking from genuine experience I can say categorically no, (not my best friend but a good friend) but as said above it's always dependent on circumstance.

Sometimes good people do bad things. I don't believe it's the same as when bad people do bad things. The law says otherwise.

Life, unlike the law, is never black and white.

I couldn't as when I was once questioned in a murder investigation and phoned him up to say they would be in touch because I had been out with him on the night it happened his immediate response was "I'll back you up". That was before he even knew I was telling the truth and we had been.

You can't buy loyalty like that, no hesitation at all just an immediate don't worry I'll cover your back.

It would be unacceptable not to show the same kind of loyalty back if the tables turned.

Once questioned in a murder investigation?! Best friend is a killer!!!!

This thread is most exciting!

Actually strictly speaking I was questioned twice.

Yay, yay and thrice yay, and if you lot knew my best mate you'd also have the surly horrible bastard down the nick quicksmart.

I am that miserable cunt's only friend in the entire world, I almost had a full on fist fight with the fucker less than 48 hours before his wedding, where I was his Best Man.

I started my Best Man speech with the vitriol laced line : "I fucking HATE this cunt.". To which, the audience whooped it up, cos they all hated the twat too.

Even his missus fucking detests him.

So, to clarify : too fucking right I would.

This has made me laugh a lot

Depends upon the circumstances. If it was a cruel and senseless killing, then yes.

If it was an entirely justifiable reaction to someone putting tomato sauce in their bacon butty and they then killed by battery in an amusing fashion, say with a large comedy spoon or a dildo, then no.