You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Well?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

My ex's 15 year old sister (at the time) was up on a murder charge , her and her mates used to give this oldish bloke grief , one night the old geezer confronted them outside his flat , they gave him a beating and he died from a heary attack during it , arseholes ...........

A lot of people saw something like that coming as the old geezer always bit , all you had to do was shout something at him and he would come at you on his bike , poor sod.

I was up the station with my ex who had to sit in on the interviews as the appropriate adult , the charges eventually got dropped against the sister , 2 nippers in the group ended up with 6/7 years for manslaughter in the end.

Saying all of that if i had witnessed it i wouldn't of said a thing to the old bill , never have and never would about anything.

I was always in the shit when i was younger , one time they busted a flat with me and a couple of mates in looking for whatever they could find , they found a bit of weed and stolen (empty) wine cases , basically sod all......

They wheeled my mates out but chose me to be the one to stay behind whilst they done the search , i was in quite a bit of shit at the time with various charges hanging over me.

I was sat on the sofa whilst they were searching when a couple of the coppers went out and one sat next to me and another stood in front of me .... was wondering what they were upto when the copper in front of me gave it the ' You're in a lot of trouble' line .. 'if you want this trouble and these charges to go away you can always help us'

I was gutted and shocked they asked , honestly felt insulted and really pissed off ...... remember shaking my head repeating no way 4/5 times before the cunt copper bitch slapped me as hard as he could across my face , i was cuffed behind my back and nearly fell off the sofa , arseholes , they done the usual trick in the meatwagon to on the way to the police station , driving about 60mph then slamming on the brakes so we in the back go flying around everywhere smacking our heads against the side of the cage .......

Screw them , they would never get my help on anything.

I was outside a youth club in Runcorn when I was about 13 when a girl dropped her M*n U*d scarf on the floor on the way in. I did her a favour and tied it to a fence and set it alight. The police came to my house and arrested me later that night. They were really grilling me in the interview like I was an evil bastard and only after 10 minutes of it did they realise that the scarf wasn't around the girls neck.

I was outside a youth club in Runcorn when I was about 13 when a girl dropped her M*n U*d scarf on the floor on the way in. I did her a favour and tied it to a fence and set it alight. The police came to my house and arrested me later that night. They were really grilling me in the interview like I was an evil bastard and only after 10 minutes of it did they realise that the scarf wasn't around the girls neck.

If it was around her neck they probably would have let you off.

Anyone over the age of 14 who is still calling people a grass for going to the authorities with information on something is a fucking retard.

Any mate of mine would have to have a bloody good reason for deliberately taking a life, and off the top of my head I can't think of one. Accidental or self-defence is a different matter, but deliberately killing someone, mate or not, is almost inexcusable. I would force them to hand themselves in, for their own sake.

There are possibly exceptions, but my default position certainly wouldn't be "hmm...depends".

Most murder victims get killed by someone's best mate.

If you went to the police about a mate it could prove dangerous in the long term.

15/20 years later the mans is pissed and hunting you.He has proven he will kill.I say kill your mate to stop him doing it again and more importantly to stop him killing you in the future.

Anyone over the age of 14 who is still calling people a grass for going to the authorities with information on something is a fucking retard.

Any mate of mine would have to have a bloody good reason for deliberately taking a life, and off the top of my head I can't think of one. Accidental or self-defence is a different matter, but deliberately killing someone, mate or not, is almost inexcusable. I would force them to hand themselves in, for their own sake.

There are possibly exceptions, but my default position certainly wouldn't be "hmm...depends".

Most murder victims get killed by someone's best mate.

What if they murdered your dog?

My ex's 15 year old sister (at the time) was up on a murder charge , her and her mates used to give this oldish bloke grief , one night the old geezer confronted them outside his flat , they gave him a beating and he died from a heary attack during it , arseholes ...........

A lot of people saw something like that coming as the old geezer always bit , all you had to do was shout something at him and he would come at you on his bike , poor sod.

I was up the station with my ex who had to sit in on the interviews as the appropriate adult , the charges eventually got dropped against the sister , 2 nippers in the group ended up with 6/7 years for manslaughter in the end.

Saying all of that if i had witnessed it i wouldn't of said a thing to the old bill , never have and never would about anything.

I was always in the shit when i was younger , one time they busted a flat with me and a couple of mates in looking for whatever they could find , they found a bit of weed and stolen (empty) wine cases , basically sod all......

They wheeled my mates out but chose me to be the one to stay behind whilst they done the search , i was in quite a bit of shit at the time with various charges hanging over me.

I was sat on the sofa whilst they were searching when a couple of the coppers went out and one sat next to me and another stood in front of me .... was wondering what they were upto when the copper in front of me gave it the ' You're in a lot of trouble' line .. 'if you want this trouble and these charges to go away you can always help us'

I was gutted and shocked they asked , honestly felt insulted and really pissed off ...... remember shaking my head repeating no way 4/5 times before the cunt copper bitch slapped me as hard as he could across my face , i was cuffed behind my back and nearly fell off the sofa , arseholes , they done the usual trick in the meatwagon to on the way to the police station , driving about 60mph then slamming on the brakes so we in the back go flying around everywhere smacking our heads against the side of the cage .......

Screw them , they would never get my help on anything.

Which makes you right cunt.

No way ! If a mate killed someone especially if I didn't know them there's no way I'd grass him up. Anybody who would even think about doing it is a bad grass. Mind you if thre was a big reward like I'd have to have a think about it.

I fucking hate this mentality.

There's a lot of cunts on the street as a result of this "grass" bollocks.

Guest davelfc

I've had my best mates for over 30 years, absolutely no way I'm turning them in. Yeah I may disagree with what they have done, why they did it etc. I think I would urge them to hand themselves in.

Mainly because I'd now possibly be an accessory to murder. For that reason I doubt they'd tell me anyway.

All depends on circumstance doesn't it, some rightly deserve to be killed, others like my cousin killed by her husband clearly didn't deserve it.. I have had 2 offers to have him done inside, would you grass me up if i carry it thru ? because to me he deserves it. But bullies do tend to hide behind the grassin thing, though I have a hatred for the police.. info filters thru to them, it's all dependant on circumstance, and sometimes they need a bit of info from the "community"

I can't think of any realistic circumstances off the top of my head and yes, I would grass you up if you carried it through.

Whether people deserve it or not is opinion and I don't see what qualifies you to be judge jury and executioner. If we allow our best mates to get away with murder of people "who deserve it", what about if it turns out they got it wrong. What about if they decide someone else deserves it too. What about f the best mate of the person your mate kills descides your mate deserves it, and you do too for covering for him.

There are people on Facebook, and probably some on here, who would have a line of people that deserve it a mile long. I don't trust the policitians, or the judiciary with the death penalty, I'm certainly not going to trust some blert just because we're mates.