You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Well?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

Crime of passion or something then it would be time to talk them into doing the right thing and face the music, letting them know that they'd still have my support - if that didn't work (and I doubt it would) I don't know. Psycho-Gein style nuttery? Then it's men in white coats time.

Voted no because the police would not be my first port of call.

Yay, yay and thrice yay, and if you lot knew my best mate you'd also have the surly horrible bastard down the nick quicksmart.

I am that miserable cunt's only friend in the entire world, I almost had a full on fist fight with the fucker less than 48 hours before his wedding, where I was his Best Man.

I started my Best Man speech with the vitriol laced line : "I fucking HATE this cunt.". To which, the audience whooped it up, cos they all hated the twat too.

Even his missus fucking detests him.

So, to clarify : too fucking right I would.

• Upvote 1

Speaking from genuine experience I can say categorically no, (not my best friend but a good friend) but as said above it's always dependent on circumstance.

Sometimes good people do bad things. I don't believe it's the same as when bad people do bad things. The law says otherwise.

Life, unlike the law, is never black and white.

I couldn't as when I was once questioned in a murder investigation and phoned him up to say they would be in touch because I had been out with him on the night it happened his immediate response was "I'll back you up". That was before he even knew I was telling the truth and we had been.

You can't buy loyalty like that, no hesitation at all just an immediate don't worry I'll cover your back.

It would be unacceptable not to show the same kind of loyalty back if the tables turned.

Yay, yay and thrice yay, and if you lot knew my best mate you'd also have the surly horrible bastard down the nick quicksmart.

I am that miserable cunt's only friend in the entire world, I almost had a full on fist fight with the fucker less than 48 hours before his wedding, where I was his Best Man.

I started my Best Man speech with the vitriol laced line : "I fucking HATE this cunt.". To which, the audience whooped it up, cos they all hated the twat too.

Even his missus fucking detests him.

So, to clarify : too fucking right I would.

This has made me laugh a lot