You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Di Matteo sacked

King Emlyn

He appears to have gone with a bit of a whimper. Which is disappointing.

I wept over the portrait of his avatar I have next to my bed when I heard the news. After going for a long walk I realized that silverlining is just doing what is best for him and forgave him in my heart.

Why should Code be banned? Always taking the opposite view of things to most other posters on here shouldnt be a reason enough to ban him. I like him

He's a WUM. The amount of PM's and snidey shit you get in negs from him is the sneaky bit of his 'what, me guv?' persona.

You can't have a rational conversation with him. If you said the sky was blue then he'd he argue it was a deeper shade of blue and actually called blujauba, or he'd point out that at night the sky was black. He fishes for arguments and then postures.

Fucks sake, he called anyone with a love for Rafa as a 'disgrace to the club' yesterday. Sort of shit is that? It's just a slow drip of shite and you can't blame anyone for blowing up and calling him a cunt, because he is.

SL was banned for spitting in the sugar bowl in the MF when he found out Henderson was playing tonight.

Scenes.

Ah. That.

I never really got the Henderson hatred. We've got too many Henderson's to get overly annoyed about any single Henderson.

I love everyone. I even love Code, despite him being on ignore. It's all part of the dance.

Guest The Big Green Bastard
SL banned?

He'll be back, the force is strong with that one.

Has Code NOT been banned then? Is Dave U getting wanked off by him or something?

Code is probably the worst person I've encountered on the internet, ever.

That's some fucking accolade.

Would you rather have a pint with someone calling you a thick cunt to your face repeatedly or a beer with a one tracked focus nerd?

He's a WUM. The amount of PM's and snidey shit you get in negs from him is the sneaky bit of his 'what, me guv?' persona.

He's on ignore, which I always vowed never to do. Basically because, like you said, it isn't taking an opposing view it is premeditated attempts to wind people up, and the calm demeanour dissapears out of the public eye.

My first game was at anfield in 1974

I ve attended the European cup finals in 78,81, 84, 85, 05 and 07

F a cup finals

77, 86,89, 92,96,01,06,12

League cup finals

81,82,83,85, 87,95,03,12

I could go on but I won t

Rafa is just another mercenary

Let's move on

Out of curiosity, what did you think of Joey Jones signing for Chelsea?

Well, we were rated number 1 in Europe on results over five years. Hard to argue with that. Unless you're Code. AIDS for brains, that boy.

Isn't England rated 3rd in the world. To be fair the whole number one in Europe kind of shit is bollocks, if your not even the best in you league it's an illusion to call yourself number one in Europe. We were strong in the champions league for a couple of years and that's praiseworthy enough with the side we had. We were dogged and difficult to beat with our football being described as shit on a stick. In the champions league I'd take that agin as it wins you games in a tournament were you get a few chances to make mistakes and recover from them.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Isn't England rated 3rd in the world.

It's a totally different thing. We were the best side, in Europe, judged on results, over the space of five years. We were incredible, especially considering he had to sell his own players at a profit in order to reinvest.

Has a good way of brining a team together apparently. He speaks a lot of languages and all that stuff.

Didn't Rafa always used to call him the glue?

Ex-Chelsea player too, no doubt to get the Daily Mail reading taxi drivers on side. Maybe should also mention how he loved Lady Di, gawd bless 'er beautiful soul.

Isn't England rated 3rd in the world. To be fair the whole number one in Europe kind of shit is bollocks, if your not even the best in you league it's an illusion to call yourself number one in Europe. We were strong in the champions league for a couple of years and that's praiseworthy enough with the side we had. We were dogged and difficult to beat with our football being described as shit on a stick. In the champions league I'd take that agin as it wins you games in a tournament were you get a few chances to make mistakes and recover from them.

Gotta agree with that, when you're not even number one in your own Country then how can you be number one in Europe? It's a bit misleading. That said he did a great job in the CL, to actually win it and get to another final with what he had was a great achievement. Great coach, pity about the politics. I wonder if, now he's been given the time to reflect, he may decide to ditch the politics, or is it the nature of the beast? He'd be formidable if he did I reckon

Serious question, what is it with people like you?

Did you just start to follow football when the internet got into its prime and is Rafa the first manager you have ever known to be the Liverpool manager?

Rafa can do whatever he wants, he does not owe you or this club anything and you dont owe him anything.

Move on with your life, managers change clubs all the time, players change clubs all the time, when they are gone they are history, support the club, support the team and stop acting like some teenage girl who have just experienced her first break up.

Its embarrassing really.

The kind of teenage girl who would argue with a straight face that there was nothing wrong with our league results in the second half of last season?

That kind of teenage girl?