You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Di Matteo sacked

King Emlyn

Right, I is as disappointed as the next man, but what's done is done, and we've bigger and better things to get worked up over.

We need to get our own house in order, before we should even be discussing the chavs.

Time to move on.

I'm glad he's back in a job, but I hope they crash and burn.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Bolo Zenden set to be named as Rafa's assistant

didn't see that one coming

Has a good way of brining a team together apparently. He speaks a lot of languages and all that stuff.

From RAWK

"I wept over the Rafa portrait I have next to my bed when I heard the news. After going for a long walk I realized that Rafa is just doing what is best for him and forgave him in my heart."

!!!

Please for the love of God, will someone give these people the help they need.

I dont blame Rafa at all, heres his chance to rebuild his reputation, earn his money and live in a country he is obviously settled in.

He goes to Man utd, Chelsea, Man City or Arsenal he has a chance to succeed. He goes to Aston Villa, Newcastle or the like his chances are limited. Its just that Chelsea became available first.

I'm a lifelong Liverpool fan, always have been and always will be, I will always be biased and see things through red tinted glasses. Rafa is a football professional for hire. I'm sure he feels a certain affinity to us particularly as he was successful and i'm pretty sure he would have come back if it was offered, but whats he meant to do?

I like Rafa, hate chelsea but totally understand why the 2 are together.

This... i feel a little funny about Rafa joining Chelsea, but let's not forget that as a club we've had more than one opportunity to take him back on since he's left - the owners of the club don't want him, so what's he to do, retire becuase he can't work for anyone other than LFC

Who has enough money to live comfortably for the rest of his life.

He knows the needle between that shit club and plastic fans and flags compared to our unique club.

He s a sell out and jokers should stop making excuses for him

El traitor

Serious question, what is it with people like you?

Did you just start to follow football when the internet got into its prime and is Rafa the first manager you have ever known to be the Liverpool manager?

Rafa can do whatever he wants, he does not owe you or this club anything and you dont owe him anything.

Move on with your life, managers change clubs all the time, players change clubs all the time, when they are gone they are history, support the club, support the team and stop acting like some teenage girl who have just experienced her first break up.

Its embarrassing really.

Serious question, what is it with people like you?

Did you just start to follow football when the internet got into its prime and is Rafa the first manager you have ever known to be the Liverpool manager?

Rafa can do whatever he wants, he does not owe you or this club anything and you dont owe him anything.

Move on with your life, managers change clubs all the time, players change clubs all the time, when they are gone they are history, support the club, support the team and stop acting like some teenage girl who have just experienced her first break up.

Its embarrassing really.

My first game was at anfield in 1974

I ve attended the European cup finals in 78,81, 84, 85, 05 and 07

F a cup finals

77, 86,89, 92,96,01,06,12

League cup finals

81,82,83,85, 87,95,03,12

I could go on but I won t

Rafa is just another mercenary

Let's move on

My first game was at anfield in 1974

I ve attended the European cup finals in 78,81, 84, 85, 05 and 07

F a cup finals

77, 86,89, 92,96,01,06,12

League cup finals

81,82,83,85, 87,95,03,12

I could go on but I won t

Rafa is just another mercenary

Let's move on

You can hardly call him a mercenary......

A mercenary would just take the money and run, Jermaine Defoe, Zlatan, are examples of mercenaries on our game.

Benitez is far from a mercenary, he is however a former employee who is entitled to work - unfortunatley he has gone to a plastic club, but it wasn;t like he had a queue of people lining up to offer him work, he has after all been out of work for nearly 2 years.

But as you say, we can do nothing about it, move on!

SL banned?

He'll be back, the force is strong with that one.

Has Code NOT been banned then? Is Dave U getting wanked off by him or something?

Code is probably the worst person I've encountered on the internet, ever.

That's some fucking accolade.

Why should Code be banned? Always taking the opposite view of things to most other posters on here shouldnt be a reason enough to ban him. I like him