You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Di Matteo sacked

King Emlyn

See I have an issue with you repeatedly posting this bike, I lost my uncle at Hillsborough, have seen and lived with the devastating impact it had on my family for the last 23 years. I am also a big fan of Benitez, appreciate the help he offered to the families, the man appears to have a deep sense of understanding of what went on, and how the families coped, he has always been unstinting in his support. That he is now managing an opposition team, who have a number of fucking mongs in their support, should not stop anyone from our club wishing him well, we too have our fair share of fucking mongs as supporters. Stop acting like a fucking mong, and trying to link Hillsborough to your hatred of a former manager, and let things go, you don't like him - that's fine, but don't you fucking dare try to use Hillsborough as a stick to beat him.

Well said ...

Chelsea fans acting like the spoilt bastards they are , Rafas CV doesn't seem to exist anymore.

One fan on the radio just then saying Rafa had nothing to do with the CL win because we were 3-0 down at half time , riiight ok , if you really believe that how about answering how we got there in the first place and again 2 years later and became the best and most feared team in Europe ?

Hate it when people let their bitter hatred distort the truth and the facts , like the pricks that suddenly think Kevin Pieterson is a shit batsman and never done fuck all in an England shirt , bellends.

A lot of the hate seems to stem from that plastic flag quote , seen a lot of it mentioned , truth hurts i guess.

On the radio last night they alluded to the fact that because 'Abramovich sacked loads of managers they win loads of things'

Obviously ignoring the fact that they spend wank loads of money and pay some of the highest wages in the league.

Apparantly £86million Chelsea have paid in manager buyouts and payoffs alone since the Russian has been there.

It would not surprise me in the least if their neanderthal scumbag majority hound Rafa out before March.

He is on a loser no matter what happens. Every good result they get will be in spite of Rafa, every bad result, they will absolutely slaughter him, with the media no doubt only too willing to stir them even more.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
and statistically rated No 1 side in Europe, STATS, FUCKING STATS, WHO LOVES THEM?

Well, we were rated number 1 in Europe on results over five years. Hard to argue with that. Unless you're Code. AIDS for brains, that boy.

He is on a loser no matter what happens. Every good result they get will be in spite of Rafa, every bad result, they will absolutely slaughter him, with the media no doubt only too willing to stir them even more.

On the contrary, I think he will do well.

He is a very good football coach, but bad in the Boardroom, and at Chelsea his focus will soley be on the pitch for half a season. They have a good side , with every prospect of a decent league performance. He can concentrate on what he does well and will have no involvement in what he does badly. The fans will react to results- as all do.

The trick for Rafa will be to do well this season, and then “do a Hidiink”, decline the permanent position with his reputation enhanced and rehabilitated.

It is easy to forget that when Rafa joined us his English was basic, his experience of dealing with the media limited, and his media contacts zero. Now his English is excellent, he has spent a lot of time cultivating the media over the past couple of years and his media experience far greater, he will do a far better job handling the media this time round and will enjoy it ( and being the centre of attention).

Guest Numero Veinticinco

The trick for Rafa will be to do well this season, and then “do a Hidiink”, decline the permanent position with his reputation enhanced and rehabilitated.

Absolutely right. He could instantly restore his reputation.

Who has enough money to live comfortably for the rest of his life.

He knows the needle between that shit club and plastic fans and flags compared to our unique club.

He s a sell out and jokers should stop making excuses for him

El traitor

Is this the level of our fans now?

Jesus wept.

facepalm10.jpg

Guest Numero Veinticinco
I'm getting that old buzz back for going the game thanks to this man ^

Really? Pointless bickering aside, you're in the 'Rodgers believers' (name change pending) camp?