You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Di Matteo sacked

King Emlyn

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I would have thought you were smarter than this' date=' do you think I honestly care about Rafa in all this?

I could not care less if I tried, every half decent manager should win the league with that Chelsea squad, if he does not its a fuck up by monumental proportions, but I'm sure he will do.[/quote']

Heh, getting the dismissal in early

This is funny, on the Chelsea website:

synavm, on 21 November 2012 - 08:13 PM, said:

Support the manager, support the club. We've got history with the man, but lets get over it for the sake of a successful season. He is Chelsea now.

Where do you draw the line?

Rafa Benitez (2007): We don't need to give away stupid plastic flags to our fans to wave, our supporters are always there with their hearts and that is all we need. Its the passion of the fans that helps us to win matches, not flags. Chelsea fans lack passion.

Staggered by this move, absolutely staggered. Rafa has got a history of getting pissed off with boardroom interference and that's all he'll get there, the fans there don't respect him due to the way he was dragged through the mud by maureen and their general disrespect for us. It's just baffling. One wonders what the chav message boards make of it, can't be arsed looking.

Why are you staggered?

He was in discussions to join when AVB left, and was always going to be the obvious choice if Di Matteo was binned early, because both parties were interested in him becoming manager.

I'm amazed you missed all of this.

I wonder if all this time out has forced Rafa to reevaluate his methods. Primarily, will he stick to his tried and tested method of hand-rubbing, or will he try a new variation? Is he going to wear a Larry Davidesque cape? Will their be new lightening? Could he attempt the much discussed, but never seen, concurrent hand and foot rubbing?

John Terry's day of reckoning is upon him.

Code.

I would ignore you but people would still quote you, so there's no point.

Just tired of it. Tired of the shit avatar as well. It's fucking shit.

Rafa is shit, Sterling is shit, Rodgers is shit, Lucas is shit, who else is shit today then Code you fucking beaut?

Why don't you tell us who you like? It's fucking easy to say everything is shit and back it up with selective shit. Why dont you stick your neck out and tell us what you rate, and back that up with selective shit?

:|

Why don't you tell us who you like? It's fucking easy to say everything is shit and back it up with selective shit. Why dont you stick your neck out and tell us what you rate, and back that up with selective shit?

But how do you wind someone up with that? How can you take delight in getting someone wound up, and annoyed with that?

If you give your opinion you have to defend it and have take the risk it would be ridiculed - much better to ridicule other people's opinion's, dropping in the sly neg on the way out of the public eye, like the one I just had 'fuck off you sad cunt'! Not on here of course because that would suggest he does care, and offer a clue to how he actually is, no, keep the snide shit away from the public eye.

You can only be condescending towards somebody else!

Of course that's the only reason...

If you didn't care, your comment (if you bothered to comment at all) would be along the lines of juniper's.

Code72 - obsessed with Benitez since 2005.

I care about so called fans like yourself though and those halfwits over at Rawk, I think you all are a disgrace to the club, but I'm not surprised you and your like never understood that since the day he got sacked its never been about him for me, but smoke out sad sorry losers like yourself.a

Its been a pleasure so far.

Code.

I would ignore you but people would still quote you, so there's no point.

Just tired of it. Tired of the shit avatar as well. It's fucking shit.

Rafa is shit, Sterling is shit, Rodgers is shit, Lucas is shit, who else is shit today then Code you fucking beaut?

You are pretty shite ffffuuuunnnnnnneeeeeeeee.

I care about so called fans like yourself though and those halfwits over at Rawk' date=' I think you all are a disgrace to the club, but I'm not surprised you and your like never understood that since the day he got sacked its never been about him for me, but smoke out sad sorry losers like yourself.a

Its been a pleasure so far.[/quote']

That is the funniest thing that's been posted on this thread, and that includes the suicide notes from RAWK and all the Chelsea forums.

Code72 - saving Liverpool FC, one fan at a time!

235951951.jpg

Saw this on the Chelsea site!

That is quite good. But they are cunts. I hope Benitez falls flat on his arse, because that's good for us, and because it will drive their batshit fans over the edge.

The ideal scenario is that Benitez pisses Abramovich off so much that the Russian decides to cut his losses, and the club loses its best players and ends up in the championship.

Sadly, I think that's a pipe dream.

That is quite good. But they are cunts. I hope Benitez falls flat on his arse, because that's good for us, and because it will drive their batshit fans over the edge.

The ideal scenario is that Benitez pisses Abramovich off so much that the Russian decides to cut his losses, and the club loses its best players and ends up in the championship.

Sadly, I think that's a pipe dream.

My mate has suggested the same scenario!

He also said that he hopes it goes wrong and all their irrational hatred spills over and Roman thinks 'fuck this'!