You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Di Matteo sacked

King Emlyn

Guest Numero Veinticinco

No they are not.

Chelsea would love nothing more than to have a rivalry with us.

But they don't and they never will.

Everton.

Manchester United.

In that order.

No one else is our rival.

Depends how you define rival. I get where you're coming from now and agree.

Classy statement from Chelsea:

"The owner and the board believe that in Benitez we have a manager with significant experience at the highest level of football, who can come in and immediately help deliver our objectives.

"The two-time Uefa Manager of the Year comes with outstanding pedigree."

Within the first 20 minutes of the thread:

And my personal favourite...

I only went 5 pages in, I have a sore throat and can't keep laughing like this or I'll lose my voice.

The first one I spotted was someone called Brentie saying he's crying more tonight than the day he got sacked. It's a fucking goldmine. You can actually picture some of these sad cunts actually in bits looking at their computer screen. Fucking gimps.

I find it all quite funny. It's a fucking car crash waiting to happen. Rafa's history with owners and he goes there of all places. Who was the actual last manager to sign a player? His fucking lunatic decisions even had Anfield mildly groaning sometimes imagine the amount of foaming at the mouth he will cause at Chelsea. It's going to be fucking hysterical..

No they are not.

Chelsea would love nothing more than to have a rivalry with us.

But they don't and they never will.

Everton.

Manchester United.

In that order.

No one else is our rival.

It doesn't stop at 2 Dicko!

Leeds used to be our rivals as well, so where Arsenal for a few years at the end of the 80's.

Chelsea not being our rivals is more a reflection of where we are at than anything else.

Is this all because Benitez said he would never join a rival? Bloody hell Dicko.

Having said that most Chelsea fans don't consider us a rival either.

I've always said it.

There's posts on here going back years were I've said it.

Chelsea fans desperately cling to some vain hope that we'd be arsed about them.

We aren't.

As I say.

Everton

United

Everyone else.

They are unless you have a memory only going back 24 months.

Chelsea tried to create a rivalry but our rivals are the bitters and united imo.

We just happened to be drawn against them in the cups on numerous occasions, there was no real rivalry, they don't have a proper rival so they tried to create one, like everything, they try to buy or invent something as they don't have it themselves.

Their biggest rivalry is probably with Spurs but it's nothing compared to Arsenal and Spurs.

Everything about that club is a disgrace.

Who cares! He's not our manager anymore!.

Another Chelsea manager is appointed, I hope we beat them like every other club when we next meet.

All that shite in between is irrelevant. Although the usual suspects on here will be manically wearing our their keyboards tonight.

Have fun, kids.

It doesn't stop at 2 Dicko!

Leeds used to be our rivals as well, so where Arsenal for a few years at the end of the 80's.

Chelsea not being our rivals is more a reflection of where we are at than anything else.

Which illustrates my point, so were Forest, even Villa & QPR for the odd season.

But we've always had Everton, and we've always had United.

Everyone else is an irrelevance.

Which illustrates my point, so were Forest, even Villa & QPR for the odd season.

But we've always had Everton, and we've always had United.

Everyone else is an irrelevance.

I'd forgotten about Forest! One of my favourite songs 'fuck em all'

But they will be our rivals if we challenge, that is inevitable. I don't disagree, I just think them not being our rival is more a comment on us, than their desire to have rivals.

They are pretty much despised throughout London.

Poor Frode, still bitter because Benitez turned him down for a trial when he coached Real Madrid B.

I would have thought you were smarter than this, do you think I honestly care about Rafa in all this?

I could not care less if I tried, every half decent manager should win the league with that Chelsea squad, if he does not its a fuck up by monumental proportions, but I'm sure he will do.

The only reason I actually have any interest in this at all is because I think its hilarious to see the sad fuckers crawl out of their holes declaring how disappointed they are and I) look forward to the hypocrisy now when they want Chelsea to do well because our ex-manager is getting the job.

Talk about being fuckin clueless, the funny thing is they will not even understand it themselves.

Does anyone else think Rafa will be gone by Christmas?

I think he's a top coach, but I think Chelsea won't give him a chance. Especially if he buddies up with Torres and plays him all the time and still doesnt score, Rafa will get half as long as Di Matteo.

This is us and Hodgson all over again, not in terms of quality but in terms of compatability.

Fuck me it's going to be quality to watch.

I would have thought you were smarter than this' date=' do you think I honestly care about Rafa in all this?

I could not care less if I tried, every half decent manager should win the league with that Chelsea squad, if he does not its a fuck up by monumental proportions, but I'm sure he will do.

The only reason I actually have any interest in this at all is because I think its hilarious to see the sad fuckers crawl out of their holes declaring how disappointed they are and I) look forward to the hypocrisy now when they want Chelsea to do well because our ex-manager is getting the job.

Talk about being fuckin clueless, the funny thing is they will not even understand it themselves.[/quote']

Of course that's the only reason...

If you didn't care, your comment (if you bothered to comment at all) would be along the lines of juniper's.

Code72 - obsessed with Benitez since 2005.

Staggered by this move, absolutely staggered. Rafa has got a history of getting pissed off with boardroom interference and that's all he'll get there, the fans there don't respect him due to the way he was dragged through the mud by maureen and their general disrespect for us. It's just baffling. One wonders what the chav message boards make of it, can't be arsed looking.