You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Di Matteo sacked

King Emlyn

Chair of the Chelsea Supporters Group, Trizia Fiorellino, on 5 live Sport: "I am gobsmacked. Chelsea pulled the rug from under Roberto Di Matteo, which was just ludicrous. Now they have got in someone of Benitez's calibre, who is a poor manager. Nobody has wanted to employ him for two years. What does that tell you? In England he won two things, both on penalties. Di Matteo did that in 20-odd games, it didn't take four years. Benitez has a propensity for zonal marking, which doesn't work in the Premier League. He is the wrong choice for Chelsea and the fans do not want him."

hahahahaha :eek:

Lol they are also planning to protest against Abrahmovic. Absolute thick cunts, they owe all their plastic success to the sugar daddy.

He's also walked into a club whose shit house fans took great pleasure in singing through the one minute's silence for the Hillsborough anniversary last April.

I don't really give a toss where Rafa ends up. I just wish he'd used better judgement and showed the same respect for the 96 as he did when he was our boss.

What.

Like you mean give £96,000 to the HFSG when he wasn't our boss.

He's also walked into a club whose shit house fans took great pleasure in singing through the one minute's silence for the Hillsborough anniversary last April.

I don't really give a toss where Rafa ends up. I just wish he'd used better judgement and showed the same respect for the 96 as he did when he was our boss.

He also used to manage a club which had masses of fans singing about Munich.

There are cunts at every club. Indeed, every top club in England we hate. What you are saying is ridiculous. To have the nerve to question his respect for the 96 through taking a fucking job is embarrassing.

I couldn't give a fuck about him going to Chelsea in terms of it being disrespectful or whatever.

I'd suggest anyone saying as much knows full well hes shown more than his fair share of respect and generosity to the club,fans and the city and people making out like he hasn't are just saddos with an axe to grind.

But its a fucking daft move by him in terms of his career if they sink further into a slump which is just as possible with the cunts they have at that club.

I may be proved wrong but I think this will end badly and if it does he won't walk straight into a big job again, at least at club level anyway. He'll have to build himself back up.

Kenny was an interim manager, so was Hiddink!

And there are 156 users viewing a thread on Chelsea sacking a manager! And Rafa has been in charge for less than an hour and we are already sniping.

This appointment means fuck all to us. Bar the FA and Europa (if we meet), one match next year this won't have any effect on us.