You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Di Matteo sacked

King Emlyn

Jesus the irony......I thought it was all about playing attractive football at Chelsea so they decide to hire a manager that grinds other teams by focusing on defending. Tasty...

Not surprised he went there, the guy needs work but the fallout from the Chelsea fans simply proves how classless they really are. If they hate him now, how will they feel when they perceive his defensive tactics as negative play?

We can also write off signing back Torres now, thank God.

Also Code is a cunt.....

Rafa is well within his rights to go there. Even if interim, it puts him in the shop window for other jobs. He has been without a club for a long time now, and if he didn't get back in soon there was a chance he would have never got in again, at least at a high end club.

I don't like Chelsea one bit and hope we beat them, but IF Rafa galvanizes them and it stops Man Utd from another title while we are rebuilding, I would take that.

I care about so called fans like yourself though and those halfwits over at Rawk, I think you all are a disgrace to the club, but I'm not surprised you and your like never understood that since the day he got sacked its never been about him for me, but smoke out sad sorry losers like yourself.a

Its been a pleasure so far.

shining.gif

I care about so called fans like yourself though and those halfwits over at Rawk, I think you all are a disgrace to the club, but I'm not surprised you and your like never understood that since the day he got sacked its never been about him for me, but smoke out sad sorry losers like yourself.a

Its been a pleasure so far.

Actually no, fuck that, I'm not letting that go.

What qualifies me as a so-called fan, you tiresome little man?

I thought Benitez needed to go when he did. I thought he'd taken us as far as he could at the time and his politicking, at a time when the club was already tearing itself apart, was counter-productive.

How does that fit in with your view of me as a so-called fan?

Your issue appears to be with anyone who has the audacity to show any kind of fond memory for the good times we had under Benitez, or show any respect for his achievements.

You know, the European Cup, the FA Cup, the big nights in Europe, the fact we fucking qualified for the Champions League regularly!

How the fuck does that make me a disgrace to the club?

I'd suggest you're more of a disgrace to the club for constantly denigrating the achievements of one of the three Liverpool managers who succeeded in winning the European Cup.

Code, you're genetically a fucking dick head and in the food chain you are several, and I mean several fucking hundred, rungs below me.

You are krill my friend, I can't even get annoyed with you, it'd be like getting annoyed with a cloud. The sooner you realise your opinions count for, wait for it, absolutely fucking nothing, then the sooner you can start to heal.

My work here is done.

tumblr_mcoy2vdw7L1rtdcj7o10_r1_250.gif

Jesus the irony......I thought it was all about playing attractive football at Chelsea so they decide to hire a manager that grinds other teams by focusing on defending. Tasty...

Not surprised he went there, the guy needs work but the fallout from the Chelsea fans simply proves how classless they really are. If they hate him now, how will they feel when they perceive his defensive tactics as negative play?

We can also write off signing back Torres now, thank God.

Also Code is a cunt.....

Yeah, its not like he oversaw the campaign in which we scored more goals than we ever have in the rest of our history.

Or a week in which we beat Man Utd 4-1, Madrid 4-0 and Villa 5-0.

His style of play has nothing to do with being defensive. Its about working as a unit.

Actually no, fuck that, I'm not letting that go.

What qualifies me as a so-called fan, you tiresome little man?

I thought Benitez needed to go when he did. I thought he'd taken us as far as he could at the time and his politicking, at a time when the club was already tearing itself apart, was counter-productive.

How does that fit in with your view of me as a so-called fan?

Your issue appears to be with anyone who has the audacity to show any kind of fond memory for the good times we had under Benitez, or show any respect for his achievements.

You know, the European Cup, the FA Cup, the big nights in Europe, the fact we fucking qualified for the Champions League regularly!

How the fuck does that make me a disgrace to the club?

I'd suggest you're more of a disgrace to the club for constantly denigrating the achievements of one of the three Liverpool managers who succeeded in winning the European Cup.

Wow an actual opinion instead of just a snide two liner, good man, keep it up.

Yeah, its not like he oversaw the campaign in which we scored more goals than we ever have in the rest of our history.

Or a week in which we beat Man Utd 4-1, Madrid 4-0 and Villa 5-0.

His style of play has nothing to do with being defensive. Its about working as a unit.

Oh I agree with you, we scored against the top teams.

The way Rafa sets up his team is to ensure that the other team does not play their game. A crushing machine if you will.

It worked well for us, well brilliant at times, but we did faulted a little bit against the lower tier teams.

I wonder if that will be the case at Chelsea.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Was that a stance, an opinion or a deflection?

Either way I think Code is getting too much for Code.

Code has killed 71 other Codes. The Epic battle between Code72 and Code 43 was solely responsible for all the deaths that we now call 'the Holocaust'. Code 43 was 1.74% Jew. Code72 made them all pay.

Oh I agree with you, we scored against the top teams.

The way Rafa sets up his team is to ensure that the other team does not play their game. A crushing machine if you will.

It worked well for us, well brilliant at times, but we did faulted a little bit against the lower tier teams.

I wonder if that will be the case at Chelsea.

Sorry, I misunderstood you.

A crushing machine probably describes it best. And I don't think Chelsea cunts, sorry fans, will like it.

I think hes only going there to rebuild his career. It will do his reputation no harm I think.

Rafa will do well at Chelsea of that I have no doubt, its not a squad he has formed in his own boring monotone way, its a squad filled with technical exciting players with pace and its easily the best squad in the league.

If he does not win the league its a massive failure, but I'm sure he will as it will not be possible for him to ruin the squad before two three seasons into his reign.

Personally I dont really have a problem with Chelsea and I've never had, Rafa can do whatever he wants, I'm just happy he now has got a job as those worms who support him more than they do the club now hopefully fucks off.