You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Di Matteo sacked

King Emlyn

They are very, very confused about this.

I couldn't help myself but have a look. Lots of comments along the lines of you either support Rafa Benitez or you don't have an interest in football.

I hope you are paraphrasing because that is just fucking stupid!

If you 'support' Rafa Benitez then you do not have an interest in football! You don't support any manager other than the one managing your team, you lilke them. I like Rafa, but I sure as fuck don't support him.

Can't see the Chelsea cunts setting fire to a Russian flag on the Kings Road when he get sacked. Hope he doesn't do well but still respect him for what he did at Liverpool even though he lost the plot and got involved in too much shite near the end. He always said that he wanted to work at Liverpool because he liked the idea of a 5 year plan and that if he was managing in Spain he wouldn't be given time or have interfering control freak owners,yet that's what he has just walked into.

Anyway if anything it has pissed the Chelsea fans off big time so it's worth it just for that!

Dont have a problem with Benitez managing them although I hope he doesnt. But, he's a professional and needs to work.

In a way, I see it as karma to all the chelshit fans for what they have said and behaved towards anything Benitez and LFC.

I thought that was when Torres and Benayoun moved there?

What's this obsession with RAWK about?

They may as well call it Rafa And White Kop. You get an instant ban if you criticise him on there. When he took over at Inter some of their posters organised trips to watch them, when he was sacked they registered on loads of Inter Milan forums because they all thought he was a shite manager but the RAWKites wanted to tell them they were clueless and Rafa was God

I support this man. I suggest we all start doing the same. (most of us are, just not enough in my opinion)

Rodgers.jpg[/img]

Totally agreed.

Sometimes our support is not enough though. I hope the owners support him in January transfer window as well. Then we can complain about the fans who don't fully back the manager.

Chair of the Chelsea Supporters Group, Trizia Fiorellino, on 5 live Sport: "I am gobsmacked. Chelsea pulled the rug from under Roberto Di Matteo, which was just ludicrous. Now they have got in someone of Benitez's calibre, who is a poor manager. Nobody has wanted to employ him for two years. What does that tell you? In England he won two things, both on penalties. Di Matteo did that in 20-odd games, it didn't take four years. Benitez has a propensity for zonal marking, which doesn't work in the Premier League. He is the wrong choice for Chelsea and the fans do not want him."

hahahahaha :eek:

What, so he's only supposed to manage a club that meets our expectations!?

Get over yourself.

Maybe I should have explained myself more, but I meant it in terms of that I think he's on a hiding to nothing with it.

Fans won't take to him and no matter what he does or doesn't achieve, he'll be out of a job within 7 months when Guardiola takes over.

I'm not pretentious enough to think that he shouldn't manage any other clubs in the league because we think we are bigger than Chelsea, he can do what he likes, so yes, I have got over myself thanks.

He's also walked into a club whose shit house fans took great pleasure in singing through the one minute's silence for the Hillsborough anniversary last April.

I don't really give a toss where Rafa ends up. I just wish he'd used better judgement and showed the same respect for the 96 as he did when he was our boss.

Rafael Benítez marked his appointment as the new manager of Internazionale today by donating £96,000 to the Hillsborough Family Support Group.

The former Liverpool manager, who has signed a two-year deal to replace José Mourinho at San Siro, has returned to Merseyside following a family holiday in preparation for a new start in Italy. His round of farewells included a surprise visit to the HFSG's office near Anfield this afternoon, where he presented the chairwoman, Margaret Aspinall, with a cheque for £96,000 and wished the committee well in its quest to unearth the truth behind the loss of 96 lives at Hillsborough in 1989.

"It was just nice to know that he wanted to see us before he went," said Aspinall, whose son, James, was among the victims

Anyone who hates Rafa for going to Chelsea should actually fucking support them.

They'd fit right in.