You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Di Matteo sacked

King Emlyn

It's not like he is going to be the difference between Chelsea finishing above us or not! He won't fail because he is exactly what they need, and he can be far more bullish as he will be there temporarily.

He could win the league and then fuck off. If Maureen leaves Madrid at the end of the season, don't be surprised if he goes there either.

Personally I hope he fucks up, it's Chelsea but at the same time I hope that those fans who want him over Rodgers can shut up now and get behind our current manager.

Whelan knows

This isn't going to end the arguments either!

If he fails he was there from November, if he succeeds he was only there from November!

Nothing could ever end the arguments.

Good to see him back, shame it's for those cunts though as I now have to want him to lose.

Would have preferred him to take over at Aston Villa or something where I could hope he does well.

I really don't see how this works out for him

he has some fans who doesn't want him, a sack happy owner, a bunch of power hungry cunts as players, and even if he overcomes all that he gets replaced in the summer anyway, I can see why he has done it as he needs to get his reputation back but I feel he may regret

on the other hand I bet Torres is buzzing

Gutted he went there but cant blame him, he wanted to come back this summer, personally wanted him back but the owners didnt. They have him for 6 months, I look forward to him having digs at Mr F and I think the chat between him and Mancini will entertain.

Title race is heating up now.

But we are Liverpool fans and right now he is just a manager of those cunts. This will put an end to the return of Torres thread -door closed.

Before you take on the ultimate in poisoned chalices Rafa...a reminder of what you once said.

''Chelsea is a big club (cough!) with fantastic players, every manager wants to coach a such a big team. I would never take that job, in respect for my former team at Liverpool, no matter what.

For me there is only club in England, and that's Liverpool''

So notice to code you can now officially call him a cunt as much as you like.

I really don't see how this works out for him

he has some fans who doesn't want him, a sack happy owner, a bunch of power hungry cunts as players, and even if he overcomes all that he gets replaced in the summer anyway, I can see why he has done it as he needs to get his reputation back but I feel he may regret

on the other hand I bet Torres is buzzing

I don't think he has anything to lose. If he fucks up then it won't make any difference, you dont have to do much ot get sacked from chelshit, if he does well and wins silverware then he will be more attractive in the job market, personally I think he looks hot anyway.:drool:

One can but hope.

Nothing could ever end the arguments.

Good to see him back, shame it's for those cunts though as I now have to want him to lose.

Would have preferred him to take over at Aston Villa or something where I could hope he does well.

I love the man, gutted he left and I have always dreaded him taking a club like Arsenal as I think he would win them the league, I was kind of hoping for City.

But I am glad he is working - as he won't be an 'option' for us anymore. I would love him to go back to Spain where I can support him. I can't do that with them, unless it is Chelsea and United.

I think he will have a slightly easier job if Lampard does indeed fuck off.

On another note - how long do you reckon Chelsea have left?

They are no closer to being self sufficient than they were in 2003, Roman is becomming more eratic and irrational as the seasons go by, and the criticism is mounting (even for these deluded fools). Does anybody doubt that he can simply say 'fuck this' and walk away?