You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

AC/DC

Bjornebye

Finally released their catalogue to itunes.

I fucking love this band, one of the best live bands ive seen. my neighbours are gettin pissed off with me coming in blitzed and sticking live in river plate on at all hours. fuck em.

also - had a signed copy of the flick of the switch lp years ago, i nicked it from a fella's stand in woking town centre when i worked down there. he had all sorts but i swiped that. wanted 300 quid for it the cheeky twat. ended up selling it later on in the pub pissed for £60 quid. what a twat

anyway, we salute you, dirty deeds, shook me all night long.... fucking tunes they are

Finally released their catalogue to itunes.

I fucking love this band, one of the best live bands ive seen. my neighbours are gettin pissed off with me coming in blitzed and sticking live in river plate on at all hours. fuck em.

also - had a signed copy of the flick of the switch lp years ago, i nicked it from a fella's stand in woking town centre when i worked down there. he had all sorts but i swiped that. wanted 300 quid for it the cheeky twat. ended up selling it later on in the pub pissed for £60 quid. what a twat

anyway, we salute you, dirty deeds, shook me all night long.... fucking tunes they are

tumblr_lbyegtHsyo1qa87kro1_500.png

Same deal

I've got virtually everything they ever released, but could be handy for the odd song here & there that I don't have anymore... a few off that Who Made Who album and a couple off Dirty Deeds.

Best band in the world in my opinion, seen them live 11 times.

I downloaded a live version of Whole Lotta Rosie with Bon Scott on vocals from the If You Want Blood, You've Got It album as it's my favourite version of that song. I already have Let There Be Rock on CD with the studio version of Whole Lotta Rosie, but it lacks the energy of the live song. Get on it if you've never heard this version before, well worth 99p of anyones money.

ACCA DACCA!!!!!

Pure Rock and Roll, my best mate when I was growing up was obsessed with them. Every time I was over his house he had to run me through all their songs and he'd learned to play pretty much all of them by the time he hit his teens.

I wasn't as big of a fan but still they have a bunch of songs that are pretty much universally and trans-generationally loved all over the world. Songs that you can't help but get pumped listening to them.

• 3 weeks later...
One of, if not the greatest rock and roll bands of all time. First saw them in 1991 at Monsters Of Rock and they were just brilliant. I've read Brian Johnson's autobiography and its bloody hilarious.

Monsters of rock 91 Moscow?

They headlined it with Metallica and the Black Crowes and Pantera and a few others.

Estimated 1.5 million people at the venue,which was a old airfield.

Noted for all the fighting going on between millitary and police against the crowd.

The fighting stopped briefly when the Black Crowes done Dylans rainy day woman.

This was held about a week before the Soviet Union collapse.

Oh and also regards AC/DC they still are a top band but much prefered Bon with them.

Or get the DVD of live at Munich stadium.... Fucking boss

[YOUTUBE]gzEHpBNf_cA[/YOUTUBE]

Fuck all that gimmicky stuff and Johnson.No disrepct to the guy as he is a great singer.

This is proper AC/DC raw and small venue and Bon Scott.

They done a mini tour of the UK 77/78 and this is part of that tour.

It didnt take long for word to get round about these guys and in 79 they done a full UK tour which the live album If You Want Blood was taken from.

Little bit of trivia about that tour is the support band was Def Leppard.

Dont get me wrong I love a lot of the stuff after Bon,but to me it was with Bon when they were best.

That live album is what AC/DC were all about at the start.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzEHpBNf_cA">YouTube Link</a>

Fuck all that gimmicky stuff and Johnson.No disrepct to the guy as he is a great singer.

This is proper AC/DC raw and small venue and Bon Scott.

They done a mini tour of the UK 77/78 and this is part of that tour.

It didnt take long for word to get round about these guys and in 79 they done a full UK tour which the live album If You Want Blood was taken from.

Little bit of trivia about that tour is the support band was Def Leppard.

Dont get me wrong I love a lot of the stuff after Bon' date='but to me it was with Bon when they were best.

That live album is what AC/DC were all about at the start.[/quote']

I saw them at tht tour at the empire. I only went because my mate wanted to. Barnstorming brilliant gig.