You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Jennifer Lawrence NSFW

KMD7

Guest Numero Veinticinco

As much as naked pictures are always entertaining to look at that Emma Watson site is genuinely, proper snide. I'd genuinely love to see some of the people behind it have the tables turned on them.

All jokes aside, this entire thing is crass and disgusting. Yes, I'll admit, I don't 'mind' looking at the tits of women I fancy, but their privacy has been breached massively and I find it pretty fucking gross that we're treating people this way.

Seriously though, the turducken thing would make me change my mind.

NV I kinda agree. A bit of the magic of imagination has been destroyed with this. I'd have preferred to keep imaging what Kate Upton's baccie pouch would look like instead of it being no different to countless other birds I've banged. Kinda taken the sparkle off somewhat.

I'll still look of course and imagine giving them a few seconds of luxury sausage.

• Upvote 2

Guest Numero Veinticinco

NV I kinda agree. A bit of the magic of imagination has been destroyed with this. I'd have preferred to keep imaging what Kate Upton's baccie pouch would look like instead of it being no different to countless other birds I've banged. Kinda taken the sparkle off somewhat.

I'll still look of course and imagine giving them a few seconds of luxury sausage.

Heh, not quite the reason why I find it repugnant and abusive, but it's also true.

You can consider the other rep a second one for this post. In fact I may well just use up my ten a day on anything you post for the rest of the week.

Any man able to see himself as the true victim of a global picture hacking scandal of naked female celebrities is a friend of mine.

Bravo mate.

• Upvote 2

As much as naked pictures are always entertaining to look at that Emma Watson site is genuinely, proper snide. I'd genuinely love to see some of the people behind it have the tables turned on them. 

You want to see a spotty virgin's cock out selfies?

Each to their own, Stu.

• Upvote 2

More Lawrence. Ye'll have to scroll through them yourselves!

http://thefappening.eu/jennifer-lawrence-naked-17-photos-part-2/

If you're reading this Jennifer, I think it's a terrible thing, having your most intimate moments splattered all over the internet.

But if it's any consolation I've learnt that we have the same duvet set! 

• Upvote 2