You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Jennifer Lawrence NSFW

KMD7

MOAR LAWRENCE

Jennifer-Lawrence-Naked-022-575x1024.jpg

I can see why her lawyers tried to fight hammer and tong for these not to be released now.

Lawyer- "Jen is there any more explicit pictures of you on your icloud account?"

Lawrence - "Yeah, there's one with my boyfriend spreading my pussy with two fingers and taking a photo of the inside"

Lawyer - "Fuck!"

• Upvote 1

Jen's lawyers at their headquarters right now "I want this guy dead, i want his family dead, i want his house burnt to the ground, i want everyone with a picture of Jen put in prison, i want everyone that put these pictures on any website dead, i want Apple dead, i want her ex boyfriend dead and i want you to go out and dig a hole so deep, they'll never find any of them in a million years. 

DeNiroUntouchables.jpg

So am I the only one with a missus that has no interest in doing anything like this?

And I'm not talking about anus shots. Just basic boob stuff.

No you arent but Im guessing your bird isnt a multi millionairess film star who seems to crave attention while pretending not to.

She is good looking by normal standards of course otherwise she wouldnt be in films.

I still think there are much better out there but I am more than happy to look at naked pictures of her even if thats what i believe.

Guest Super Sub

So am I the only one with a missus that has no interest in doing anything like this?

And I'm not talking about anus shots. Just basic boob stuff.

So taking explicit photos of you and your missus and uploading them to the cloud isn't you thing then? I am single and would be into taking the photos; although I wouldn't use a mobile at risk of the being backed up to the could only for me to then forget.