You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

yes or no?  

210 members have voted

1. 1. yes or no?

• Yes i'd love him back
    • No he is a she-male cunt

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The people saying no. Honestly, would it mostly be because of the betrayal or because you think he's finnished at the absolute top level ?

Personally i dont think he's done, he just does not click at Chelsea, he got off to a bad start there and his confidence got worse and worse and he's basically stuck in limbo there right now, despite that he's physically looking as fit as ever i think.

It was disrespectful of him leaving in the way he did, and saying the things he said, but i really dont think he realised himself what he actually said, the big club bollocks and all that. I also dont think he owed us or the club rather, anything. We got paid well, and he gave us plenty when he was here.

Not really bothered about his leaving, I just think he is half the player we had and has developed a shocking ' me me me ' attitude to boot.

I don't have Simon's sources, but surely the most likely denouement is Falcao for Torres & cash ?

Not really bothered about his leaving, I just think he is half the player we had and has developed a shocking ' me me me ' attitude to boot.

I don't have Simon's sources, but surely the most likely denouement is Falcao for Torres & cash ?

Yeah i dont think he's coming here either. It's very far fetched.

Just wonder why people would be opposed to it, should it happen and if the price was right...

I'll be absolutely gutted if he came back, it would be a huge step backwards. He's finished, he no longer has that hunger and that extra yard of pace to lose defenders.

That's nonsense though, the pace part at least.

He is as powerful and as fast as he was in his prime for us, he gets away from defenders as easily as he did in the past.

No way is he as quick as he used to be.

He most certainly is. And he's shown it plenty of times. What's different is his finnishing has lacked since moving there and he does not get as many opportunities as he did for us, but that is clearly down to Chelsea trying to play him like they did Drogba.

Guest San Don
Yeah i dont think he's coming here either. It's very far fetched.

Just wonder why people would be opposed to it, should it happen and if the price was right...

Wouldnt have him back at any price. You shit on Liverpool FC once, you dont get a chance to shit on us twice. Ever.

As for this 'if the price is right,' what price are you thinking? £25m, £20m, £15m? Because if you're thinking any of those numbers you or anyone else is living in dreamland.

I think it's all a bit sad to be even discussing this.

I think there's an element of him getting a massive contract and totally switching off, it's all about the money, it's taken the extra 10% out of him to get to the ball first or put his head in where it hurts.

I tell yers, football will get brilliant the day that clubs pay players on annual contracts, or even shorter term contracts. We'll see proper players giving 100% every game then.

Wouldnt have him back at any price. You shit on Liverpool FC once, you dont get a chance to shit on us twice. Ever.

As for this 'if the price is right,' what price are you thinking? £25m, £20m, £15m? Because if you're thinking any of those numbers you or anyone else is living in dreamland.

Personally im not concerned with him shitting on us, not any more. As firstly we signed him from Atletico, secondly when he left we got paid, and got paid well, aswell as i think his comments after him leaving were lost in translation, if you will. Sure the timing of his move was horrible, but in the end it did not strengthen Chelsea and with Suarez coming in it did not really weaken us. I still wonder what could have been with Suarez and him though.

Anyway, anything below 15m and i'd have him back. It's unrealistic and it wont happen, so it's a pointless argument i guess.

Guest San Don
Personally im not concerned with him shitting on us, not any more. As firstly we signed him from Atletico, secondly when he left we got paid, and got paid well, aswell as i think his comments after him leaving were lost in translation, if you will. Sure the timing of his move was horrible, but in the end it did not strengthen Chelsea and with Suarez coming in it did not really weaken us. I still wonder what could have been with Suarez and him though.

Anyway, anything below 15m and i'd have him back. It's unrealistic and it wont happen, so it's a pointless argument i guess.

So what you're basically saying is, as long as the club gets a shed load of money, any fucker can shit on us all they want and you're prepared to accept it? Then, have a 'come home' get out clause because the move they wanted so badly didnt work out as they expected.

Well, not to me it doesnt. No amount of money allows anyone to shit on us. But more importantly, they dont come running back because it went tits up for them.