You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

yes or no?  

210 members have voted

1. 1. yes or no?

• Yes i'd love him back
    • No he is a she-male cunt

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Voted no to make it 90 all.

He's fucking shite. I think the injuries have stripped him of that fantastic ability he had to accelerate up the gears when one-on-one with a defender, and I think he's disappeared up his own arse, too; forgetting that hard work and desire were two of the things that made him an absolute beast in the first place.

Voted no to make it 90 all.

He's fucking shite. I think the injuries have stripped him of that fantastic ability he had to accelerate up the gears when one-on-one with a defender' date=' and I think he's disappeared up his own arse, too; forgetting that hard work and desire were two of the things that made him an absolute beast in the first place.[/quote']

Realised I hadn't voted.

The no's have it.

And don't worry about revealing your source - Jen's not around any more.

Respect mate I won't reveal any sources I Dont say its to be beleaved I believe there's too much in it a believe its going to happen my source is my usual he gets it right and sometimes gets it wrong. I fell out with him over Rafa. But we got talking again. I Dont know why he tells me he just does. Like I say he's hit and miss. I'm convinced its true that he's coming back. He's been saying it for quite some time that he wants back and we want him back. Then him talking to the press. Like 2 days later it all adds and I think its true.

Have a hard time believing there is anything in this. But yeah i'd have him back, for the right price obviously.

Dont think he's finnished at all, it just has not worked out for him at Chelsea. Reckon all it would take to get most fans back on his side is a clever press release where he says he made a mistake and says sorry, and then obviously a quick goal.

Have to say I thought he was done physically during his last 6 months with us, coupled with some real mental issues I thought we did a good job getting rid...

Having had 18 months under relatively little pressure to play seems to have made him better physically again, and I believe he's now not far off the version we had. I stress the word physically though, because mentally he seems as lost as ever.

If he's prepared to take a pay cut and come back here, it would show that he's desperate to make up for his wrongs, and able to learn from his mistakes. I think if he does come here it will also be with a better attitude.

Can't see it happening, and there are lots of cheaper and younger alternatives out there. He'd get our shirt sales booming again, as he's still a huge name over most of Europe and Asia (particularly) - not saying that's something I would put any weight into, but Ayre and the owners might...

And Dave U, I don't think Sturridge will ever reach anywhere near Torres heights, I don't really see a lot to work with when it comes to him. His passing is poor, his vision is worse and being a bit of a wanker to boot I'd stay well clear... While he may be able to run pretty fast and make a dribble or two (have seen to little of him to really have any firm judgment of his finishing), he's not really a team player (which is what we need imo).

Walcott would be great if he was interested in being the wide forward... That's the biggest obstacle with Torres as well (along with his wages and supposed desire to get back here), do you play Suarez wide now that he's gotten into a hot streak? Unlikely, as is Torres playing wide...

Can't help getting a little lumpy in the throat watching one of these though...

The people saying no. Honestly, would it mostly be because of the betrayal or because you think he's finnished at the absolute top level ?

Personally i dont think he's done, he just does not click at Chelsea, he got off to a bad start there and his confidence got worse and worse and he's basically stuck in limbo there right now, despite that he's physically looking as fit as ever i think.

It was disrespectful of him leaving in the way he did, and saying the things he said, but i really dont think he realised himself what he actually said, the big club bollocks and all that. I also dont think he owed us or the club rather, anything. We got paid well, and he gave us plenty when he was here.