You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

yes or no?  

210 members have voted

1. 1. yes or no?

• Yes i'd love him back
    • No he is a she-male cunt

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a feeling in my gut he is going to come back to Liverpool in January.

I can't say I completely agree with those who say he's shit, he's this, he's that. I think in all honesty he LOOKS shit down at Chelsea because he just does not fit there...I thought he looked like a square peg in a round hole from his first game there, and now 2 years later I still think he just looks like he doesn't fit there.

He made a mistake going there, and I think he knows it. Coming back here and teaming up with Luis Suarez might just be the re-making of him, not to mention ensuring taking a lot of the burden off Luis's shoulders.

Time will tell though.

The results are baffling to me too. I don't see any benefit of Torres coming back to Liverpool. He'll cost a lot of money (transfer and his wages) and he's clearly declined as a footballer in the last few seasons. Not just at Chelsea but he's looked poor for Spain too (no, his amazing haul of 3 goals-2 against mighty Ireland- that gave him the Golden Boot at Euro 2012 does not suddenly make him the player he used to be).

We got the best out of Torres and sold him on at the perfect time. He'll just get in Suarez's way too and the last thing we need is disrupting Suarez in the form he's currently in.

No way will Torres return back, nor will he be any good. He is past his best and a shadow of what he was. He is getting on age wise, we sold him at the right time when his head was fucked, his body and footballing ability on the decline especially judging by his performances from 2010 and onwards. Massive step backwards if we were to buy him, he will probably end up in Atheletico Madrid with a swap deal with Falcao, and hopefully Falcao will be another long line of expensive Chelski striker flops.

Werner said something to the effect that he hoped the fans would be happy with the business we do in the transfer window. If Torres is part of that business, there'll be a lot of fans who won't be happy about it. I really just cannot see it happening.

Hmmm...given that Tom Werner has previous for talking out of his ringpiece, I think I'll start stealing myself right now for no goalscorer being signed in the January transfer window. :eek:

a) I can't forgive his attitude on the pitch in the six months leading up to his departure

b) I can't forgive the shit he came out with after he joined Chelsea

c) he's finished as a top class striker

I'd honestly rather take Shane fucking Long than that sulky faced twat.

Nowt wrong with Shane Long. I wish we'd taken him ages ago while he was at Reading.