You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

... what do you think will have changed greatly in the world? Any new technologies that will change the way mankind lives? 3rd world war will have kicked off? Any of our many resident conspiracy lunatics think we'll have made contact with aliens?

I'll start with an easy one. Hermes will be celebrating his 131st birthday making him the worlds oldest man.

... what do you think will have changed greatly in the world? Any new technologies that will change the way mankind lives? 3rd world war will have kicked off? Any of our many resident conspiracy lunatics think we'll have made contact with aliens?

I'll start with an easy one. Hermes will be celebrating his 131st birthday making him the worlds oldest man.

And he still won't have signed up as a gold member, the mingebag.

If some of the resident loons where being fingered in the arse aboard an intergalactic space wagon by E.T. and his mate, I'd be delighted to have been proved wrong.

Does alien life exist elsewhere in the universe? Probably

Have we been visited by them? No

Will we in our lifetime? No

Are the distances just too far? Yes

My prediction: Man will set foot on Mars.

If some of the resident loons where being fingered in the arse aboard an intergalactic space wagon by E.T. and his mate, I'd be delighted to have been proved wrong.

Its not a Mars its a pile of dogshit.

We'll see things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. We'll watch C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will eventually be lost in time... like tears in rain... Then it will be time to die.

The BBC will still be doing enquires into who else was a kiddy fiddler alongside Savile.

Justin Bieber will have just won his second election as president.

The Rolling Stones will be doing there 80th aniversary tour.

Dave will at last get hold of a Baros headband circa 2003 style to wear with his wig of flowing blond locks.

Code will be a hollyesque computer aboard a spaceship.

I stepped on a Milky Way once. Close enough?