Quantcast
James McClean refuses to wear poppy - Page 25 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

i dont mind McClean usually.

I personally dont agree with his stance on the whole poppy thing, but i respect his view. (im irish to by the way)

But that tweet there is so fucking dumb. How did he ever think that would be funny? 

Northern Ireland is an ever changing place regarding politics. And this to me just screams IDIOT. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, chrisbonnie said:

i dont mind McClean usually.

I personally dont agree with his stance on the whole poppy thing, but i respect his view. (im irish to by the way)

But that tweet there is so fucking dumb. How did he ever think that would be funny? 

Northern Ireland is an ever changing place regarding politics. And this to me just screams IDIOT. 

Yeah blatantly done for a reaction and how could he possibly expect it not to cause murder on social media. he moans that crowds get on his back at games then does things like that. 

I think its funny as fuck but I not have any sympathy for him when fans are baying for his blood when footy starts up again. 

He is boss though. Fuck them. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

He’s a fucking prick. 

The poppy stance is admirable but this shit is fucking pathetic and idiotic. 

It’ll do far more harm for those wanting a United Ireland than it will do good. 

• Upvote 1

The poppy is a choice and its completely understandable if someone does not want to wear it. 

Wouldnt surprise me if this cunt sends some brown envelopes to his terrorist mates. 

• Downvote 1

33 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Since 1916 

Was that the year he was born, he is still going strong for his age. Not sure about the tattoos for a man of his advanced age, though he is obviously cold in that balaclava. 

4 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Was that the year he was born, he is still going strong for his age. Not sure about the tattoos for a man of his advanced age, though he is obviously cold in that balaclava. 

To be sure 

I think he's a bit silly doing that in front of his kids. Let them gain their own knowledge and form their own opinions as they grow. 

But, with regards to all the Queen and Country type that he winds up, I think that side of things is quite funny. You've got to be in his mindspace. The British were the enemy. They largely acted a bit cunty in Northern Ireland. It was a while back, but the wounds are still raw. And not everybody has moved on. 

• Upvote 1