You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Captions needed....

dave u

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23.jpg

After the team's Christmas night out and beers flowing freely, Brendan took the squad down to Melwood

BR: Hands up who fell asleep and woke up with a razor and all their hair on their pillow this morning?

SY: Erm.... Me boss.

NS: Ha, Just because you German's have the Oktoberfest, it does not mean you can actually drink.

22.jpg

Mike Marsh seems bewildered in training.

MM: Hey Brendan, when the fuck did Don Hutchison come back, and what the fuck is Neil Warnock doing here?

21.jpg

Arsene didn't appreciate having his nose rubbed in it.

RB: If you read my book "Champions League Dreams" it gives a clear indication on how you win it. Also if you click on the link to my website it shows you with graphical representation on how I did it too. And then you can look at how I acheived world club domination with Inter......

AW: Twat.

3.jpg

JC: "No, dats the joke...'Doctor Who', geddit?"

4.jpg

"Of course, Doctor Who. He he!"

7.jpg

BR: "...Doctor."

SG: "Doctor Who?"

11.jpg

AP: "Doctor Who? What the fuck's he on about?"

BR: "So, start off by tickling her clit, then move on to some gentle anal probing...and what was that he said about 'storming her castle'?"

15.jpg

Agger looks on with a sense of longing as his team-mates recreate that Robbie Fowler celebration.

Or of course "JC going through the early, painful stage of resurrecting his career"

If someone could tell me how to actually post a picture, that would be handy.

My heart goes to you.

Right click on the picture > copy image URL. Then on the reply column click on "insert image". Paste the image URL into the pop up column. Voila.