You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

So, would you?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. So, would you?

• Yes, I would sleep around while in a long term relationship.
    • No, I would not as I think it’s wrong.
    • I don’t know for sure.

Had a great chance with a sexy , big breasted bird recently but my concience always kicks in. It was a bit of a drive and I know I'd turn back before I could service her and grab her mahoosive knockers. If she was local, maybe, but I'm a nice fella so it would be difficult.

Had a great chance with a sexy , big breasted bird recently but my concience always kicks in. It was a bit of a drive and I know I'd turn back before I could service her and grab her mahoosive knockers. If she was local, maybe, but I'm a nice fella so it would be difficult.

A wayward friend who has had five different women in a year while "in a relationship" with somebody who wants her own kids, but he won't have any more says you're better off playing away outside the area. You're less likely to bump into each other in a supermarket.

He also recommends stopping at a supermarket on the way home to have a wash in the toilets to get rid of the smell of woman.

Sadly he's a pro at this.

A wayward friend who has had five different women in a year while "in a relationship" with somebody who wants her own kids' date=' but he won't have any more says you're better off playing away outside the area. You're less likely to bump into each other in a supermarket.

He also recommends stopping at a supermarket on the way home to have a wash in the toilets to get rid of the smell of woman.

Sadly he's a pro at this.[/quote']

Does he wash his cock in the sink?

Of course I would. As bitches are always saying "there's more to a relationship than just sex, you know". This is true, so if I'm in a relationship where everything is good but the sex, which is most long-term relationships eventually, I don't see why I can't go get the sex somewhere else.

• Upvote 1

The Tooth is the love child/DNA lab progeny of James Joyce, Charles Manson and Karl Marx. Unique doesn't get close.

One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

How wud u explain noos and silver linens brilliance then? I was in an old ladys flat today and she looked worried when I was trying to tell her. I try to be like water and fill in the gaps. A bit of yin here yang there.

The name dennis tooth has many origins one strong link is the tooth in a man who was acting as another man in another mans film paid for by other men and starring this other man called bruce willis. "Its in tha tooth bob. But I fooled em. Always it upsets the girls.

Yes. And if u have ever been cheated on by a bird u trusted even if u didnt really lover her inside you wud cheat on a bird too wen u walk in my shoe. So wud neffer haf dun it b4 but now av got anuffa settle to score.

So yes I enjoy hurtin their feelins in a dirty pathological disconnected apathetic manner.

Where do people stand on sleeping with someone who themselves is in a relationship?

Last night I was out with a female friend I met about a month ago. She's invited me round a few times and once or twice her boyfriend has been there, though she's never introduced him as such. He's a nice lad, talked music with him and I like him. I reckon they're on their way out though. She texts me constantly, always invited me round and arranges to do things with me. Last night we went out to club together. 2 bottles of wine, some sambuca and a few joints later and things were getting very close to boiling over, but neither us acted on the obvious urges. Though it came very, very close during Light My Fire. Hands all over each other, about an inch away from locking lips. Luckily it was the last song of the night and the lights came on and we sort of woke up and left.

We end up going back to hers and her boyfriend was there. He didn't seem happy to be woken up at 5am and he turned down my offer of pizza and went to bed. She ended up sleeping on the living room floor with me. This morning I'm pretty sure I could hear them arguing in the kitchen. He wasn't around when I got up at about 9ish. She obviously wants my dick and I would smash her, but I have no interest in a relationship and I don't want to fuck up a relationship, especially one where I like both of them.

A sticky situation as I've just got out of a relationship myself and want to get my dick wet, but despite the urges, I know it's wrong and if I was in his shoes I would be fucking livid, but he seems mellow and un-confrontational. He reminds me of a younger version of myself really and I think that's one of the reasons I haven't done anything.

If she made the first move however..

Adebisi, just yesterday you posted about the minefield of extricating yourself from a steady and somewhat complicated relationship (I've followed your posts) and then this. I can see you might be feeling a bit de-mob happy but not this one. Really.

I know mate, Christ. Don't even know why I'm entertaining the thought, other than the fact she's hot obviously. All that was missing last night was "Girl, you'll be a woman soon" playing.

My head was telling me "Go to the bus station, get your head down for a bit and get the first bus back to your mothers" but she was looking at me with those eyes and giving me that look so we ventured back to hers. Fortunately/unfortunately, whichever way you look at it, he was there. I think he knew the craic, they don't live together but was there, he purposely bolted the door so he'd have to let her and whoever else she brought back with her.

I've never really had any enemies in life, not many people have taken a dislike to me, but I bet he's hating me right now. Bet he wants nothing more than to tell me to fuck off and/or chin me.

Where do people stand on sleeping with someone who themselves is in a relationship?

Last night I was out with a female friend I met about a month ago. She's invited me round a few times and once or twice her boyfriend has been there, though she's never introduced him as such. He's a nice lad, talked music with him and I like him. I reckon they're on their way out though. She texts me constantly, always invited me round and arranges to do things with me. Last night we went out to club together. 2 bottles of wine, some sambuca and a few joints later and things were getting very close to boiling over, but neither us acted on the obvious urges. Though it came very, very close during Light My Fire. Hands all over each other, about an inch away from locking lips. Luckily it was the last song of the night and the lights came on and we sort of woke up and left.

We end up going back to hers and her boyfriend was there. He didn't seem happy to be woken up at 5am and he turned down my offer of pizza and went to bed. She ended up sleeping on the living room floor with me. This morning I'm pretty sure I could hear them arguing in the kitchen. He wasn't around when I got up at about 9ish. She obviously wants my dick and I would smash her, but I have no interest in a relationship and I don't want to fuck up a relationship, especially one where I like both of them.

A sticky situation as I've just got out of a relationship myself and want to get my dick wet, but despite the urges, I know it's wrong and if I was in his shoes I would be fucking livid, but he seems mellow and un-confrontational. He reminds me of a younger version of myself really and I think that's one of the reasons I haven't done anything.

A boot in the fucking head off me as soon as you fell asleep.

But its not, so proceed brother.

Haha, imagine him, up in bed thinking that his other half is getting the hole tore off her by some dude he was chatting with the other week. Pillow over the head Id imagine. The fucking pussy

see I reckon you did the right thang there mate I deffo wont touch a bird in those situations its more fun drivin them nuts cos they cant have ye til they man up and grow a pair an break up properly for bitchez dafter than broccolli. Also you cant trust the man might be settin up up in any numba of ways. Not least gareth in the office with that couple in a side car.

I wud cheat on a sista but not a brutha yaherd?

Last night I was out with a female friend I met about a month ago. She's invited me round a few times and once or twice her boyfriend has been there' date=' though she's never introduced him as such. He's a nice lad, talked music with him and I like him. I reckon they're on their way out though. She texts me constantly, always invited me round and arranges to do things with me. Last night we went out to club together. 2 bottles of wine, some sambuca and a few joints later and things were getting very close to boiling over, but neither us acted on the obvious urges. Though it came very, very close during Light My Fire. Hands all over each other, about an inch away from locking lips. Luckily it was the last song of the night and the lights came on and we sort of woke up and left.

If she made the first move however..[/quote']

That fella has no self-respect, if I was in his situation I'd have woken up in the morning collected my stuff and jogged on. No women does that to a man she's supposed to care about/love.

Another thing you have to consider in a couple of years you could be the poor sap in bed letting her in at 5AM with her "new friend."

• 5 years later...

Me and my bird became friends with a couple when our daughter was going to the same nursery as theirs about two years ago. They were, on the face of it, a really nice husband and wife, married for nine years. I started going out drinking occasionally with him and Mrs Turdseye was getting pally with her, going on dog walks, round each other’s houses for a brew and a chat, etc.

It wasn’t too long before my bird was coming back telling me stories about the wife. She was apparently quite brazen about having four/five men on the go all the time. It properly shocked me. Not just because she was supposed to be happily married but also because she’s a big old unit and I wouldn’t go there if you paid me. They had a chalet on the coast and she’d go away regularly for some ‘alone time’ and she’d also have blokes round while he was at work. My bird didn't really want to know because the husband is sound and it put her in an awkward position but this woman just would not shut up about being rattled by blokes off the internet.

Her telling me put me in an awkward position also because for all I know while I was out on the ale with him she was getting shafted in the marital bed. There was also the risk of me running my mouth after one too many.

They split up a couple of months ago and he’s still none the wiser. He doesn’t want to cause any grief for his daughter so she’s kept the house, the car, everything, and he’s in a shared house with a lad he’s not too keen on. She’s apparently ramped it up and is meeting anyone with a dick and no shame.

Now I’m going out with him a lot more regularly and Mrs Turdseye doesn’t go round her house anymore. When slagface comes to ours Mrs Turdseye asks me to hover around so she doesn’t start banging on about her sex life.

The trouble is, I’m starting to think of him as a real mate. If that is the case, am I obliged to tell him? I’m not sure I trust myself not to at some point while I’m pissed.

Me and my bird became friends with a couple when our daughter was going to the same nursery as theirs about two years ago. They were, on the face of it, a really nice husband and wife, married for nine years. I started going out drinking occasionally with him and Mrs Turdseye was getting pally with her, going on dog walks, round each other’s houses for a brew and a chat, etc.

It wasn’t too long before my bird was coming back telling me stories about the wife. She was apparently quite brazen about having four/five men on the go all the time. It properly shocked me. Not just because she was supposed to be happily married but also because she’s a big old unit and I wouldn’t go there if you paid me. They had a chalet on the coast and she’d go away regularly for some ‘alone time’ and she’d also have blokes round while he was at work. My bird didn't really want to know because the husband is sound and it put her in an awkward position but this woman just would not shut up about being rattled by blokes off the internet.

Her telling me put me in an awkward position also because for all I know while I was out on the ale with him she was getting shafted in the marital bed. There was also the risk of me running my mouth after one too many.

They split up a couple of months ago and he’s still none the wiser. He doesn’t want to cause any grief for his daughter so she’s kept the house, the car, everything, and he’s in a shared house with a lad he’s not too keen on. She’s apparently ramped it up and is meeting anyone with a dick and no shame.

Now I’m going out with him a lot more regularly and Mrs Turdseye doesn’t go round her house anymore. When slagface comes to ours Mrs Turdseye asks me to hover around so she doesn’t start banging on about her sex life.

The trouble is, I’m starting to think of him as a real mate. If that is the case, am I obliged to tell him? I’m not sure I trust myself not too at some point while I’m pissed.

Maybe he already knows but is to ashamed to admit/accept it. I'd just play dumb mate, he's not with her anymore anyway.