You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

So, would you?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. So, would you?

• Yes, I would sleep around while in a long term relationship.
    • No, I would not as I think it’s wrong.
    • I don’t know for sure.

It's making me laugh that Johhny felt the need to do this thread off the back of the smashing my best mates sister thread. Johnny mate, you're either taking things too serious or you're jumping to some pretty hasty conclusions; that thread was purely whimsical silliness on my part I'm not actually thinking of giving up my family & friends for an idle crack at my mates sister. Tidy though she is.

In all serious, i've never cheated on my Mrs because it'd would be like cheating on my kids too for me and there would be nothing I could say to myself afterwards to justify cheating on my kids.

Before marriage if i ever slept with a girl that wasnt my girlfriend i'd duly end it with the said girlfirend rather than continue an 'affair'

I dont see the point of affairs. If you dont want to be with someone then dont be with them, but dont lie to them and yourself, whilst carrying on behind their backs, just tell them you're out and get out.

so if your missus saw your thread about your mates sister what would she say???? just curious.

I'm with Bill Clinton on this. A bit of a gobble has no more significance than handing over a business card or perhaps a resume. It's expected at that level of politics that everyone sucks off everyone else. This is why the breath of politicians reeks of stale jizz. Honest whores know to rinse.

I want to know what your definition of the word "is" is?

It's making me laugh that Johhny felt the need to do this thread off the back of the smashing my best mates sister thread. Johnny mate, you're either taking things too serious or you're jumping to some pretty hasty conclusions; that thread was purely whimsical silliness on my part I'm not actually thinking of giving up my family & friends for an idle crack at my mates sister. Tidy though she is.

In all serious, i've never cheated on my Mrs because it'd would be like cheating on my kids too for me and there would be nothing I could say to myself afterwards to justify cheating on my kids.

Before marriage if i ever slept with a girl that wasnt my girlfriend i'd duly end it with the said girlfirend rather than continue an 'affair'

I dont see the point of affairs. If you dont want to be with someone then dont be with them, but dont lie to them and yourself, whilst carrying on behind their backs, just tell them you're out and get out.

While your thread obviously gave me the idea for this thread, I think you’re reading a bit to much into it if you think this was done out of some moral indignation for your thread. Basically, I just thought it would make an interesting discussion point. I almost feel like singing a Carly Simon song at you.

No I wouldn't, I absolutely adore my wife and kids and I wouldn't risk all that for something irrelevant. I just wouldn't feel right and I'd be guilt ridden.

It's always been a wonder of mine how the fuck people who work and have families have time to have an affair, I know that's slightly off subject, just curious were people get time and energy.

I used to pick her up in the morning and pop in for a bit. Most of the time I'd get a blow job when we parked.

I wasn't getting any at home and had told the misses I wanted to leave her before anything started. There was always an excuse why I had to leave it a little longer.

so if your missus saw your thread about your mates sister what would she say???? just curious.

She'd say a lot of crazy shit but she says a lot of crazy shit anyway so what difference would it make.

She knows I'd hypothetically like to smash her, she's known this since way before we were together let alone married.

Should I only be posting serious stuff that is ok by ones wife going forward?

While your thread obviously gave me the idea for this thread, I think you’re reading a bit to much into it if you think this was done out of some moral indignation for your thread. Basically, I just thought it would make an interesting discussion point. I almost feel like singing a Carly Simon song at you.

Ok fair enough point taken

No, it's wrong, and not something I would do. I've been tested and found to be true. Last xmas I was in town with the lads from work and was talking to a very attractive young lady- big tits, nice arse, and the most beautiful big brown eyes- 20 years younger than me and well out of my league. So I was rather taken aback when she invited me home. I declined, of course, telling her that I was married. "so am I" she said "but he's fighting in Afghanistan, he'd murder me if he knew I was out". Well, I nearly kicked the cheating bitch in the cunt, so sickened was I by her attempted infidelity. Shame really, as I've always fancied a go on one of them pakistani birds.

Following on from a point someone else made in another thread, I thought I’d ask the question about peoples feeling on fidelity to their other half.

Basically, would you sleep around if you were in a long term relationship? I’m not asking about people who are just with girlfriends/boyfriends for a short period, but the ones who are into something for the long haul. Further to this, I’m also talking about working relationships. I.e. not people in a relationship that’s in its death throes as that could sway you also.

This also is not about whether or not you’d get caught, so take it for this exercise you wouldn’t get caught. I’m looking to assess the moral fortitude of the forum.

IMPORTANT NOTE – I’ve made this poll private in case some people have partners that read the forum also. Therefore you can vote with impunity. To show its private, I’ve voted already, so you can click on the “view poll” option to confirm.

You're looking for permission instead of taking responsibility. Take responsibility, Johnny. Decide if it's worth hurting Flossy or not by yourself.

Yes I do but there are no lies with me. If I bang another I always inform my lover and that saves on carrying needless guilt baggage around. Leave it with her.

Offloading on your partner after blowing your load up a crumpled crotch. I dont believe in lies and I dont intend to live one. I learned the hard way fuck em but dont trust them. Call me a bastard Im honest ans if they didnt wanna hover around like the moon annoying the earth everytime you turn around. Fucking hell moon are you still here? So fuck loyalty. Cos loyalty is stagnant and bitches statistically prefer unloyal to toil in their coil. Lance her pussy like a boil.Thats your job. Dont let any of them have your babies under any circumcisionstances whatsonever. You are the child. Do not lose this mantle to some limp wristed writhing screamer with only half your dna making you grow up turfing out yor lovers fanny so it dont gfit no more and comandeering her tits. I cud go on but I think Ive made myself clear. This is the life I live.

beware of women they smile just with their eyes.

Well no one is going to vote yes are they? But if they were offered a stunner and very low chances of getting caught after twelfty pints, I'm not sure many would turn it down.

I'd like to think I wouldn't, but I couldn't be certain until I had been in the above scenario and turned down the offer.

That's what I mean by 'having something different', and I wouldn't call that 'sleeping around'

A one time thing? I wouldn't want to know, but if she did that and told me? It'd be over... or if I did that to her, I'd never tell.

For me, sleeping around, is going looking for it.

Yes I do but there are no lies with me. If I bang another I always inform my lover and that saves on carrying needless guilt baggage around. Leave it with her.

Offloading on your partner after blowing your load up a crumpled crotch. I dont believe in lies and I dont intend to live one. I learned the hard way fuck em but dont trust them. Call me a bastard Im honest ans if they didnt wanna hover around like the moon annoying the earth everytime you turn around. Fucking hell moon are you still here? So fuck loyalty. Cos loyalty is stagnant and bitches statistically prefer unloyal to toil in their coil. Lance her pussy like a boil.Thats your job. Dont let any of them have your babies under any circumcisionstances whatsonever. You are the child. Do not lose this mantle to some limp wristed writhing screamer with only half your dna making you grow up turfing out yor lovers fanny so it dont gfit no more and comandeering her tits. I cud go on but I think Ive made myself clear. This is the life I live.

beware of women they smile just with their eyes.

So you're celibate.

So you're celibate.

I dunno. Have you ever seen those documentaries about the people who live underneath New York City? A whole invisible society of subterranean tramps.

There's definitely a secretunderclass in the UK; an invisible society in which people like Dennis tooth do actually have sex with eachother, just out of sight of normal civilians. They drink and eat and live in dark, foetid corners of our country. They are off he grid. But they are there. They are there.

I dunno. Have you ever seen those documentaries about the people who live underneath New York City? A whole invisible society of subterranean tramps.

There's definitely a secretunderclass in the UK; an invisible society in which people like Dennis tooth do actually have sex with eachother' date=' just out of sight of normal civilians. They drink and eat and live in dark, foetid corners of our country. They are off he grid. But they are there. They are there.[/quote']

It helps me to think of Dennis as sort of Mick Fleetwood in the Running Man character. Only less proactive and but probably a better drummer.

Edited by RJ Fan club

There's definitely a secretunderclass in the UK; an invisible society in which people like Dennis tooth do actually have sex with eachother, just out of sight of normal civilians. They drink and eat and live in dark, foetid corners of our country. They are off he grid. But they are there. They are there.

Tooth may well reside in culverts but his tortured, inspired outpourings are essential reading. Thank heavens you can get the internets down there.

Most definately.

Ha.