You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Paco

i dont understand people crying back for rafa. why we need to do that? rafa is finished. he will not manage again. stop this rafa drama. just back to rodgers. dont you see the game last night? is there any team can push the game with this high-tempo lin EPL ike we do ? only problem is that we dont get results yet, just remeber rafa's first season, was it better than this. now we have hope and we also have struggle with FA, referrees, media and all that shit. B. Rodgers (39 years old ) doing a great job with dealing all that, do yu think over 50 years old manger can handle that ?

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How long did Hodgson get before everyone wanted him gone?

difference was Hodgson was a complete and utter cock who's team was showing no sign of ever improving and he seemed happy with results he was achieving

with Brendan and Kenny as well to be fair it seems to be individual mistakes and being shite at taking chances that seems to be the issue rather than just being collectively dire

Whinging cunts!

'Oh - superfan bollocks, I support Liverpool FC not Brendan Rodgers FC, should I just shut up and be quiet while he drags us down to the championship?'

No, you should just fuck off!

Fed up listening to witless whinging gobshites weak in weak out - half the time the soft twats are contradicting each other in their complaints - 'he's a fucking tit playing Gerrard in midfield he should be up front' 'Tell me about it - Gerrard is our best midfielder he should be building the side around him'!

We were not a very good side in May 2011, and it is becoming more apparent that those signings made in that summer have actually dragged the club backwards - we are playing a 17 year old and an 18 year old up front because the £20m winger isn't good enough and (lets be frank) doesn't want to know - we have Gerrard sitting alongside Allen because the £16m midfielder isn't good enough, and we have fans suggesting that we shouldn't have sent Caroll on loan because we need to score goals! This is the striker that scored 4 in the league last season and has none this season!

The most knowledgeable fans my arse - most Impatient, thick, simple, whinging gobshites. Maybe in 10 years we can finally all get behind a manager! Although I think we will be doing so on the back of a relegation to the championship after hounding out 5 or 6 managers in those 10 years and finally realising the difference in what we used to be and what we have now become.

we have fans suggesting that we shouldn't have sent Caroll on loan because we need to score goals! This is the striker that scored 4 in the league last season and has none this season!

When you consider Carroll's post loan injury and scoring record, Rodgers was right.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Getting rid of Carroll wasn't wrong, not getting in a top signing to replace Torres was. Carroll wasn't that guy, so getting rid of him is one thing; not getting somebody better is clearly hurting us.

I think we saw this last year, but why is it that there is never anyone else in the box with Suarez when we launch an attack? For instance, Gerrard sends a cross in, Suarez heads the ball towards goal, but Suarez is the only one in the penalty area. Sahin, Sterling and Suso are all about 20 yards away.

Getting rid of Carroll wasn't wrong, not getting in a top signing to replace Torres was. Carroll wasn't that guy, so getting rid of him is one thing; not getting somebody better is clearly hurting us.

Fair comment.

I suspect that Rodgers hoped that Borini would come good, and that FSG were applying the screws to reduce the wage bill, as a context for what happened.

I think we saw this last year, but why is it that there is never anyone else in the box with Suarez when we launch an attack? For instance, Gerrard sends a cross in, Suarez heads the ball towards goal, but Suarez is the only one in the penalty area. Sahin, Sterling and Suso are all about 20 yards away.

Exactly. And while he did miss his chances, Shelvey was the only one getting into the box when it mattered yesterday. I know Sahin did get into good positions on a number of occasions this year but in general he's far away from where he should be.

"Where are our players" I think was the thread Code72 put up and he has a point really.

You should send him a letter.

---------------------------------------------

Dear Code72

Thank you for your Neg, dated 5 November 2012.

It was a good, strong neg and was of real interest to us.

Unfortunately on this occassion your neg has not been successful, the standard of negs at this time has been exceptionally high and we felt that you lacked the relevant experience or skills to administer a neg to anyone aged over 4.

Please try again in the future, and we will also retain your neg for our records in case something suitable comes up.

Yours,

Whelan.

I know it's pretty much doom & gloom at the moment and I was highly pissed off about the Swansea result in the League Cup, but I honestly was expecting us to get beat yesterday, so a draw at home with Newcastle really sums up how we are at this present time.

Whinging cunts!

'Oh - superfan bollocks, I support Liverpool FC not Brendan Rodgers FC, should I just shut up and be quiet while he drags us down to the championship?'

No, you should just fuck off!

Fed up listening to witless whinging gobshites weak in weak out - half the time the soft twats are contradicting each other in their complaints - 'he's a fucking tit playing Gerrard in midfield he should be up front' 'Tell me about it - Gerrard is our best midfielder he should be building the side around him'!

We were not a very good side in May 2011, and it is becoming more apparent that those signings made in that summer have actually dragged the club backwards - we are playing a 17 year old and an 18 year old up front because the £20m winger isn't good enough and (lets be frank) doesn't want to know - we have Gerrard sitting alongside Allen because the £16m midfielder isn't good enough, and we have fans suggesting that we shouldn't have sent Caroll on loan because we need to score goals! This is the striker that scored 4 in the league last season and has none this season!

The most knowledgeable fans my arse - most Impatient, thick, simple, whinging gobshites. Maybe in 10 years we can finally all get behind a manager! Although I think we will be doing so on the back of a relegation to the championship after hounding out 5 or 6 managers in those 10 years and finally realising the difference in what we used to be and what we have now become.

Listening to Aldo on City on the way home from the match last night, some bellend from Birkenhead, where he'd been watching on t.v. with his mates, rang in and in the space of 30 seconds, accused us of both playing like Stoke and also too much 'tippy tappy'!!

Anyone know what was going on with all the empty seats in the Upper Anny Road...was it not sold out? Maybe some of these armchair critics could have gotten down to the ground and actually got behind the team.

Because neither of our players except for Gerrard and Sterling in some capacity has the instinct to make runs from deep into the box. Sahin is very good at making the secondary runs when the ball already is deep though, but that's not really what we are lacking. Suso and Sahin are primarily play makers but i think they still provide better options than anything else in the squad at this moment. We are two quality attacking players short from making our dominance in games count for something, and i do think the right signings will make a world of difference.

Fair comment.

I suspect that Rodgers hoped that Borini would come good, and that FSG were applying the screws to reduce the wage bill, as a context for what happened.

bit early to write Borini off, played out of position at a new club and still young, he can still come good

Listening to Aldo on City on the way home from the match last night, some bellend from Birkenhead, where he'd been watching on t.v. with his mates, rang in and in the space of 30 seconds, accused us of both playing like Stoke and also too much 'tippy tappy'!!

Anyone know what was going on with all the empty seats in the Upper Anny Road...was it not sold out? Maybe some of these armchair critics could have gotten down to the ground and actually got behind the team.

I noticed those seats form where I was in the Upper Centenary - had to be a couple of hundred

I suppose the phone ins will always attract the lame brains who don't even know what their own point is they are trying to make.

What depresses me is when you hear it in the stands. The latest bandwagon around me that seems to be catching on is to slag Allen for supposedly just passing sideways.

Took me right back to the early Lucas days.

'Go fuckin forward FFS!!' If every pass isn't a defence splitter they're on his back.

Embarrassing

You should send him a letter.

---------------------------------------------

Dear Code72

Thank you for your Neg, dated 5 November 2012.

It was a good, strong neg and was of real interest to us.

Unfortunately on this occassion your neg has not been successful, the standard of negs at this time has been exceptionally high and we felt that you lacked the relevant experience or skills to administer a neg to anyone aged over 4.

Please try again in the future, and we will also retain your neg for our records in case something suitable comes up.

Yours,

Whelan.

Hahahaha!

We will be. Guaranteed.

psg and italian teams maybe, cant see barca or real wanting him and no-chance another prem team will.... fuckin hell imagine if we lost him. had an argument with me mate yesterday about him v torres, he said torres on form was better for us. fucking rubbish, this lads as good as they get.

We will be. Guaranteed.

No doubt. We have a phenomenally talented player with the guts and mental toughness to stand against one most vitriolic campaigns against any player I've ever seen.

Teams will be throwing money at us for him - hope he's become a Red inside.

Some lessons from yesterday

Enrique needs to lose five pounds

None of Allen, Gerrard and Sahin are good enough defensively

Gerrard needs to play much further forward and allow allen take the ball out from the back

Wisdom is not a fullback

I'm hoping Lucas returning might allow Gerrard to get up to support Suarez

If Shelvey hadn't been out of sorts we'd have deservedly taken the points.At least he got into the box where it counts