You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Paco

Real disappointing effort.. Only Suarez and Sterling can hold their heads high.. Allen was abysmal, Gerrard had 0 impact, and his free kicks and corners were terrible.. Enrique, despite the assist, should never play for us again..

Don't get me started on the subs..

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Utter shite. Shit subs. No Suarez no premier league football next year, we are that dependent on him. The team only shows any kind of fire in its belly when he shows his.

Downing is the fucking most useless substitute ever, why bother. I'm knee jerking because this side is pissing me off.

We may very well be without Suarez sooner than you think.What would he be worth at the moment?.I can see a few big clubs expressing their interest at the end of the season if we finish mid table.Downing on as a sub is only marginally better than being down to 10 men.

Can't remember the last time we actually managed to nick a game like this at the end. And as usual we should have. Add that miss from Shelvey to the long list of chances I can't believe weren't put away in the past 18 months. Absolutely brilliant goal from Suarez and he was great again. Without him though we really would be screwed as no one else is contributing anything up front. Great ball from Enrique too but that really was out of keeping with the rest of his performance which was one of the worst I've ever seen in a Liverpool shirt. After an hour I was screaming at the telly to get him off. Freekicks and corners were atrocious and it's scary just how wide open we constantly look at the back. God knows what would happen if a team actually decided to attack us.

Absolute joke how much time Krul wasted and how the ref did nothing about it. Should have been about 10 minutes injury time at the end but he didn't even add on the full 4 despite another goal kick that took half a minute. Seem to remember Krul was exactly the same last season.