You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Paco

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These players have no interest in playing death by football do they? That 2nd half was the complete opposite of everything Rodgers has said about how we will play.

They were attacking the Kop and, in fairness, the way Rodgers want us to play would have resulted in them getting dog shit through their doors.

I dunno what do people expect with only 1 goalscorer in the squad , its fucking frustrating but we all knew we were fucked after the summer window shut , Rodgers has been dealt by far the worst hand of any new Liverpool manager , the blokes on a hiding to nothing at the moment.

Maybe a manager saying, "no, you cant send my only other striking option on loan until I have a player to replace him"

Or

"fine, send him on loan, but unless I have another option brought in before hand, then fuck off?"

Managers manage, not cope.

And to suggest he had no say is stupid.

If he didnt, then we have all been lied to.

Brendan Rodgers is the footballing equivalent of Dynamo the magician.

He think he's a genius and thinks that we think he's a genius.

Personally, I've seen enough to want him out, i'm just waiting for the rest of the blind fan base to wake up from their nightmare dream they seem to be in (Rodgers drug inducted 4-3-3) push forward the WHOLE fucking 10 PLAYERS... leaving us wide open for the counter attract..... People wonder why we leak goals when had one of the best defences last season? it won't be long before we see "Pikey out" threads.

He might not prove to be the manager who bring us success, but Rodger's has proven one thing - that the most 'knowledgable' fans in the world are actually a shower of witless, whinging fuckers!

Wank yourself silly talking about how 'great Barca are too watch' every now and then on the TV, but what you all desire is Kevin Keegan - get the ball in the box, run, tackle, get stuck in, run a bit more, what you lack in class and skill you more than make up for in 'looking arsed', sell anyone with class and bring in Darren Bent, Lee Catermole and some foreign 1 in 5 performer who can go past a player and get a cross in.

Most knowledgable fans? Fuck that - a myth laid bare for the world to see. Get rid of Rodgers and we can move onto hounding the next manager out.

Managers manage, not cope.And to suggest he had no say is stupid.If he didnt, then we have all been lied to.

I agree. I think there has been a lot of smoke and mirrors on this.

I suspect; that there was pressure from FSG to reduce the wage bill, and Carroll was an obvious opportunity; that Rodgers does not want to play a style that will suit Carroll and was happy to have him out; that Carroll was a lot keener to have Hayley Nolan making his tea again than he publicly let on; that FSG were unwilling to finance another striker with £11m already spent on Borini, and £35m squandered on Carroll.

Wank yourself silly talking about how 'great Barca are too watch' every now and then on the TV, but what you all desire is Kevin Keegan - get the ball in the box, run, tackle, get stuck in, run a bit more, what you make up for in class and skill you more than make up for in 'looking arsed',

I agree.

I thought we played really well tbh. The fact of the matter is we're going to continue struggling to score goals until we have more attacking talent to back Suarez up.

It's going to be a frustrating few months until we get a few players who can put the ball in the net with some regularity, I just pray Rodgers isn't hounded out before then. Though it wouldn't surprise me, with our fanbase.

I agree. I think there has been a lot of smoke and mirrors on this.

I suspect; that there was pressure from FSG to reduce the wage bill, and Carroll was an obvious opportunity; that Rodgers does not want to play a style that will suit Carroll and was happy to have him out; that Carroll was a lot keener to have Hayley Nolan making his tea again than he publicly let on; that FSG were unwilling to finance another striker with £11m already spent on Borini, and £35m squandered on Carroll.

We do need more up front.For me though finding a creative midfielder is much more urgent.

It's been four months. Four. How long does the new guy get if he doesn't get the results immediately? Fucking knee jerk fucking bollocks. What happened to getting behind the team and manager?

I'm fully behind the team, Is Rodgers? after all he's the moron who loaned Carroll, sold Kuyt & Maxi, ...is why we struggle upfront, its just a shame Rodger didn't support the club AS WELL.

But of course his two WHOLES of experience in the Prem is enough for a club of are calibre.... don't you think?

He put an excellent cross on a plate for Shelvey, did Sterling create anything like it?

Win countless freekicks, show up when we were counter attacking, he didn't hide like Downing does every match, he took on players ran with the ball, held the ball to flick onto Suarez, in fact from what I've seen recently from Sterling I think he may be able to play in middle as he holds the ball while he gets support or just leaves the defender behind and startled when he begins a run.

I will concede you that he needs to be como level headed when he gets a chance but its still more than one cross and 20 minutes of non existence.

I'm fully behind the team, Is Rodgers? after all he's the moron who loaned Carroll, sold Kuyt & Maxi, ...is why we struggle upfront, its just a shame Rodger didn't support the club AS WELL.

I don't know what good Carroll ambling around the center circle would've done today. Kuyt and Maxi wanted to leave.

Part of supporting the club is giving the manager a fair chance. He's had four months. Four. Are we a club that just sacks manager after manager if they don't get immediate results?