You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sky Offer

And maybe there is a God, my lovelies. A letter has arrived from Sky addressed to him but the envelope says Stay with us a get 6 months half price. Yeehaa. Last night he was saying he was going to call them to withdraw the cancellation because our current deal is such great value anyway

Ask for 12 months.

Hahahahahaha!

Now you see' date=' this is typical woman.

Moans like fuck when the other half doesn't do what she tells him, and then starts to flap when he does exactly what she'd been asking him to do.[/quote']

Bang to rights. Self-confessed control freak.

When he gets the deal, though, it'll all have been his idea

Well, thank you all for all your guidance and support we now have 6 month half price tv, a new HD box and a replacement router.

The saving'll pay for eating out next weekend.

And what's more next time he says I'm doing it. Result!

Well fuck me side ways!

I performed the cardinal sin and rang today as I we hadn't received any

calls and my account was cancelled.

Numerous times I asked Mrs Vivaldo if they had our new telephone number to which she said yes. But guess what they hadn't had it, any way. I sweet talked the sly world package and multi room for 38 £ for 12 months. This works out to be 12 months half price. I had the choice of 6 month's free tv but but pay the basic price of £20.50. But chose not to worry about it for a year. I tried to blag a new box for the multi room but they would not have it and would only discount it to 110 £.

Then something went wrong with her system so she said she would call back in 15 mins......

Well fuck me side ways!

I performed the cardinal sin and rang today as I we hadn't received any

calls and my account was cancelled.

Numerous times I asked Mrs Vivaldo if they had our new telephone number to which she said yes. But guess what they hadn't had it, any way. I sweet talked the sly world package and multi room for 38 £ for 12 months. This works out to be 12 months half price. I had the choice of 6 month's free tv but but pay the basic price of £20.50. But chose not to worry about it for a year. I tried to blag a new box for the multi room but they would not have it and would only discount it to 110 £.

Then something went wrong with her system so she said she would call back in 15 mins......

There's more to come.....

That's the spirit.

I've cancelled mine. Their offer of £10 off a month got short shrift. Lets see what they offer. Only thing I couldn't live without is the sports. I've kept broadband with them and just cancelled the TV. Unless they come back with half price, I ain't re-subscribing.

That's the spirit.

I've cancelled mine. Their offer of £10 off a month got short shrift. Lets see what they offer. Only thing I couldn't live without is the sports. I've kept broadband with them and just cancelled the TV. Unless they come back with half price, I ain't re-subscribing.

We cancelled the lot and got half price everything for 6 months. The half price offer was their opening shot. Like people kept saying to me, everyone gets a call.