You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mark clattenburg, racist?

gingerhulk

Calling someone Monkey is not always racist. I fucked some bird I worked with and she made a monkey type noise when it got 'interesting'. Therefore I now call her monkey, and so does everyone else, although they don't know why.

Moral is, I'm not racist, everyone else could be. Fucking racists. As for the ref, he could be bumming Mikel and uses monkey as pet name. I'm ruling nothing out.

That just made me laugh quite loudly!

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They could just have it all recorded but not broadcast to the viewers, and if anything is claimed to have been said, like in this instance, it gets reviewed and then made available to public. It's really not complicated stuff. Their acting as if it's so difficult to use technology is what makes me so suspicious of them. Their prices and profits are thoroughly up to date but their resistance to technology is almost luddite. Fucking crooks.
the ref's decision is final no matter what, is licence to be the fa's puppet

Can see this dragging on and becoming a huge story. The FA have fucked themselves 'cos they've go to punish someone now. If all the 4 officials say they heard nothing then they're going to have to go down the 'balance of probability' route - and I can't see them hanging Clattenburg out to dry with no witnesses to confirm what he was supposed to haves said(he's not Soth American is he?)

On the other hand do they then punish Chelsea as a club for 'lying' and making wrongful accusations?

I just can't see them saying we can't prove/disprove what happened so we'll do nothing.

I can't help thinking though, that it's a bit of a coincidence that Chelsea have done this not long after the FA slaughtered them and some of their players recently for something similar. Or is that just I hate them.

Can see this dragging on and becoming a huge story. The FA have fucked themselves 'cos they've go to punish someone now. If all the 4 officials say they heard nothing then they're going to have to go down the 'balance of probability' route - and I can't see them hanging Clattenburg out to dry with no witnesses to confirm what he was supposed to haves said(he's not Soth American is he?)

On the other hand do they then punish Chelsea as a club for 'lying' and making wrongful accusations?

I just can't see them saying we can't prove/disprove what happened so we'll do nothing.

I can't help thinking though, that it's a bit of a coincidence that Chelsea have done this not long after the FA slaughtered them and some of their players recently for something similar. Or is that just I hate them.

Chelsea are the most hateful and despicable club in the world.

Including United.

I agree that the FA’s rules on racist language are not fit for purpose. But all Clubs, ours included, is responsible for that.

What amounts to sufficient corroboration of a racial slur is unclear. Unfortunately Kenny and Commoli confirmed our misdemeanour in writing to the FA, which did for Luis. “Monkey” or “Cheeky monkey”, perhaps neither.

You are right to point out that this is high stakes stuff. Either Clattenberg ‘s career is over, or Chelsea are in the dock for a vexatious complaint.

I agree that there is a suspicion that Chelsea’s complaint may be motivated by bad blood over the Terry affair with the FA.

A positive by-product of this may well be the recording of conversations with the referee, which would be a good thing. Player conduct would improve immeasurably.

The police have got involved because someone called a player a spanish tit, wtf is wrong with these muppets, it is laughable. Players need grow a set of balls and stop crying

Both the Suarez and Terry incidents were capable of being resolved from a football point of view on the day with the goodwill of all parties involved.

The danger is that if clubs start to manipulate the system, as Chelsea may be doing, everyone loses.

Am I the only one who is surprised they didn't ask for the Torres red card to be rescinded? I think it's quite obvious that it wasn't a dive.

The FA wouldn't rescind it. They would pretty much definitely come up with some bullshit reason to make it stick.

EDIT: oh and it was a second yellow not a straight red.

The FA wouldn't rescind it. They would pretty much definitely come up with some bullshit reason to make it stick.

EDIT: oh and it was a second yellow not a straight red.

I think that's why they can't look at it again, because it's a second yellow and there is no provision to review a second yellow, only a straight red. Didin't we have this problem with a perfectly good Didi challenge on Viera, if memory serves.

The police have got involved because someone called a player a spanish tit, wtf is wrong with these muppets, it is laughable. Players need grow a set of balls and stop crying

The police became involved because the guy behind the breakaway players union for black footballers reported it to them.

Chelsea have made a formal complaint about improper language used towards Mikel, but also confirmed that they had insufficient evidence with regards to Mata.

Apparently they dropped the bit about the 'Spanish twat' when they realised Clattenburg was referring to Torres not Mata.

The danger is that if clubs start to manipulate the system, as Chelsea may be doing, everyone loses.

Oh, shitcan your nonsense, please.

Who loses here? The FA and Clattenburg, obviously. Even if (when) he's cleared, the shit will still stick, because accusations of racism always do.

This is an obvious tit for tat from Chelsea for the Terry affair. I am fucking made up with the whole thing because it might make the FA a bit more careful about flinging this shit at footballers in the first place. The FA need to learn that when you're convicting footballers of racist abuse on the basis of no evidence, then the tables can be turned on them in precisely the same way. This is pigeons coming home to roost, and it's awesome.

Guest davelfc

Mark Clattenburg angrily denies Chelsea abuse claims saying: “I’m no racist" - Mirror Online

Scotland Yard confirmed that they are investigating the claims of racial abuse after receiving a complaint from the Society of Black Lawyers.

PFA chief executive Gordon Taylor has called for a speedy outcome. He said it was important the dispute was not allowed to “fester”.

Guest San Don
The police became involved because the guy behind the breakaway players union for black footballers reported it to them.

Is correct. But, what isnt right or correct is this black lawyers group are not involved first hand, neither are they party to the procedings. They stuck their oar in purely on the basis of 'what the media reported'! Really? WTF type of country are we now living in where people not involved raise an official complaint with the police based on media reports?

Anyone who doesnt think this whole issue isnt drummed up by chelshit in response to the terry episode is mistaken.

They are a shit club and they are showing themselves to be the shitiest of the shit.

I hope they get the (shit) book thrown at them when this is all over.

Is correct. But, what isnt right or correct is this black lawyers group are not involved first hand, neither are they party to the procedings. They stuck their oar in purely on the basis of 'what the media reported'! Really? WTF type of country are we now living in where people not involved raise an official complaint with the police based on media reports?

Anyone who doesnt think this whole issue isnt drummed up by chelshit in response to the terry episode is mistaken.

They are a shit club and they are showing themselves to be the shitiest of the shit.

I hope they get the (shit) book thrown at them when this is all over.

I read an article in the telegraph yesterday it was an interview with the lawyer who made the complaint. I lost interest when I read that he is the defence lawyer for some Rwandan who is being tried for genocide.

I listened to an interview with this bloke. The guy who reported it to the police. He is actually a black judge. Does not like footy and only heard about the abuse after reading the paper. He doesn't like footy.

Any allegations.of this nature should be referred to.the police before the FA investigates anything. They' have opened a big fuck off can of worms in the way they allowed one man's word (who declined police involvement, funny that) to ban a guy for 8 games.

Not so clever when their own Captain Fantastic and that protected species known as referees cop the same grief as the dirty little foreigner.