You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Would it be racist to...

Baltar

Well considering i recently been tested in the thought i might be i think its fucking understandable why someone would get so pissed of by it. Whats the point living if your unable to make a family.

I imagine that 1 day in your life amounts to all the crazy shit that happened/is happening/will happen in my entire life

Well considering i recently been tested in the thought i might be i think its fucking understandable why someone would get so pissed of by it. Whats the point living if your unable to make a family.

Holy fuck, that's even better.

"You need testing in the thought, you do, you 100 carrot cunt."

Si. You like the planet and all that hippy shit don't you?

VHEMT

bigwebversion.jpg

YKIMS

Well considering i recently been tested in the thought i might be i think its fucking understandable why someone would get so pissed of by it.

I can understand how someone with that issue would be offended by such an insult as that thrown by SL, but in light of what you've just said above, I do have a few questions. Believe me when I say I'm not trying to take the piss here, although I can't help it if others do. This is the GF after all.

- Why exactly did YOU get tested?

- Were you looking to start a family or was it a quick cash thing with a sperm bank?

- Considering how frequently you tell us about your mates sorting you out with various things (job, accommodation, tattoos etc), was it a mate that tested you?

Whats the point living if your unable to make a family.

If a family is something a person has always wanted but is unable to have for biological reasons, there is always the possibility of adoption, if the circumstances are right. It is still possible to offer a child who needs it all the love, care and support for a better chance in life, even if the child isn't your own. Life still has purpose.

Was nowt really turned out to be some weight gain stuff i was taking in France was making me unable to get an erection. Had a doctor play with my balls for about 5 mins gave a piss sample. He wanted me to give him a sperm sample but i was unable to get it up. He said it was possible it was the weight gain so i stopped to days later i woke up with a boner and all was good. I went the docs had a wank gave the Sample 2 weeks passsed i was ok thank fuck. Was terrifying for me.

• Upvote 4

Was nowt really turned out to be some weight gain stuff i was taking in France was making me unable to get an erection. Had a doctor play with my balls for about 5 mins gave a piss sample. He wanted me to give him a sperm sample but i was unable to get it up. He said it was possible it was the weight gain so i stopped to days later i woke up with a boner and all was good. I went the docs had a wank gave the Sample 2 weeks passsed i was ok thank fuck. Was terrifying for me.

I'm fucking dying here!

• Upvote 4

Sounds scary. The weight gain and that.

Not as terrifying as it is for the future of the human race and our evolution as a species.

I don't mind you really Si. But we don't need more people like you on the planet. I know that may sound cruel, or cold or heartless, but it's true. We need to make some harsh choices as we engage with the realities of actual resources and space on this little planet of ours.

You can surely see my point?

Not as terrifying as it is for the future of the human race and our evolution as a species.

I don't mind you really Si. But we don't need more people like you on the planet. I know that may sound cruel, or cold or heartless, but it's true. We need to make some harsh choices as we engage with the realities of actual resources and space on this little planet of ours.

You can surely see my point?

Well there will be little Greenys running round as soon as im sort shit out im ready to settle down soon.

Glad someone finds it funny it was horrible for me. Nothing more embarrasiong than wanking in the docs. To shitty Magazines that arnt one bit arousing.

I'm not the only one who finds it funny mate. I'm not surprised you were struggling since it sounds more like you were still in the waiting room fanning through a copy of Good Housekeeping.

Couldn't get it up? The Chinese have a remedy for that sort of thing.

• Upvote 1

I'm not the only one who finds it funny mate. I'm not surprised you were struggling since it sounds more like you were still in the waiting room fanning through a copy of Good Housekeeping.

Couldn't get it up? The Chinese have a remedy for that sort of thing.

It was more like some Fashion magazine. Thank fuck i had my phone.