Quantcast
Would it be racist to... - Page 3 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Baltar

Would it be racist to...

There's plenty of European and American 'hunters' willing to pay a fortune to shoot endangered species on safari.

Not to mention whaling...

And who's to say killing off a species is wrong? Who's deciding which species are good and which are bad? do they have to look cute?

Good point is it right to kill them so we can eat them when there plenty of other ways to eat without meat? Its quite hypocritical aint it.

Guest Pistonbroke
Id take great pleasure in torturing him. And i will if i ever find him.

Simon, he will just turn this into fighting talk, just ignore the cunt...or take the piss back. He'll just move onto an easier target as cunts like him don't like swallowing their own medicine. He does however realise he can get away with it on the internet. Maybe his missus is out on the town with the Para regiment and he is filling in his spare time.

Fucking hell, could you imagine a Simon version of Taken? He'd show up at the Albanians door with two gypos, a pickaxe handle and a wheelbarrow. Maybe bring one punch Jarv around if things got serious.

• Upvote 2

Fucking hell, could you imagine a Simon version of Taken? He'd show up at the Albanians door with two gypos, a pickaxe handle and a wheelbarrow. Maybe bring one punch Jarv around if things got serious.

A broken suitcase could be a deadly weapon.

Simon: I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career as a gypo. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you promise not to be mean to me again, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Silverlining: [after a long pause] Good luck.

• Upvote 2

Simon: I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career as a gypo. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you promise not to be mean to me again, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Silverlining: [after a long pause] Good luck.

Got to spread sorry Rape.

Guest Pistonbroke
Got to spread sorry Rape.

Sorry rape.....is that a nice type of rape...."Sorry love, but i have to rape you."

Nah, you don't need to criticise them at all. Just years, based on their actions. There's no reason to say 'i hate some British people because they're peados', Just hate Jimmy.

Hank knows.

I could be mistaken, but I thought the main market for bits of endangered species was not the general population of Asia, but rich people. If anyone wants to over-generalise and have a swipe at all rich people for being cunts, I'm OK with that.

I hope you die of ear aids you cunt. Get the fuck away from any of my posts your vile your scum and your a 100 carrot Cunt go die in a ditch you fucking cunt.

Ha ha !

Gotta spread first Si.

I also seen a programme the other night that said pikeys were stealing rhino horns to ship to china for medicine so you can include them too.

The excess weight from that could explain the "handel" issues Simon has been having.

I will pay to find out this cunts identity.

Just drop me a pm with your bank details, passport number, current address, N.I number and a set of your dental records and I'll see what I can do for you.

My name, er, it's wongemi tutamongo at the Nigerian embassy, I can do shit for you.

Id take great pleasure in torturing him. And i will if i ever find him.

Seriously though Simon, you are saying if you find out who he is, you will travel down to London or wherever he lives and torture him. For saying he hopes you are sterile, on an internet site?

I like it, carry on.

Seriously though Simon, you are saying if you find out who he is, you will travel down to London or wherever he lives and torture him. For saying he hopes you are sterile, on an internet site?

I like it, carry on.

[YOUTUBE]tsXKAtpLm4I[/YOUTUBE]