Quantcast
Would it be racist to... - Page 22 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Baltar

Would it be racist to...

1 hour ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

I reckon that if you’ve been in the same place for 40000 years, you’re safe to say you’re not an immigrant. 

I agree, however it’s still an arbitrary cut off point, and gives your white nationalist the chance to talk about how there forebears were early settlers.

also from what I know of indigenous history, they tended to be quite nomadic, this is a big fuck off continent, masquerading as a country, and none of us are here for longer than our set 4 score or thereabouts. So respect the land, and those you share it with, and try not to be a cunt. Is my maxim, whether you ca trace your heritage on a patch of land back 4 weeks or 40,000 years - we are all just visiting, and none of us really own any of it, it owns us.

11 hours ago, Jairzinho said:

Why don't you two shithouses just say that you're talking about Stringers?

Because we are talking about Australia not Jericho

11 hours ago, Arthur Friedenreich said:

I agree, however it’s still an arbitrary cut off point, and gives your white nationalist the chance to talk about how there forebears were early settlers.

also from what I know of indigenous history, they tended to be quite nomadic, this is a big fuck off continent, masquerading as a country, and none of us are here for longer than our set 4 score or thereabouts. So respect the land, and those you share it with, and try not to be a cunt. Is my maxim, whether you ca trace your heritage on a patch of land back 4 weeks or 40,000 years - we are all just visiting, and none of us really own any of it, it owns us.

I like you again.