Quantcast
Would it be racist to... - Page 2 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Baltar

Would it be racist to...

Guest Pistonbroke
It's not racist no, it's a cultural norm which you don't agree with, which is fair enough. I'm not arsed myself though, Pandas piss me off and Whales are useless.

To be fair they have a decent Rugby team again...:whistle:

The question is, does the mispelling of stereotyping when trying to be funny and failing make you look like a big cunt.

You answer this question you get your answer.

I wasnt trying to be funny at all, i was simply saying That Stereotypes either good or bad, Are they ignorent take jumping etc Asians are sterio typed to being high jumpers. Why is this?? Ill tell you why because they are seen on mostly Martial Arts films and thats just how them films go so they are stereotyped. Now is that because people are Racist? In some case id say yes. But Tele etc percieve this to be true so a person that watches a lot of martial arts films would think yes. Are they Racist? no Are they Ignorent? Maybe. Same goes for this question. Its not just Africans and Asians killing these animals infact its everyone that wants. You see my point this person opening has jumped on a Stereotype. <aybe the Majority is as he says but hes ignorent to think that other cultures and Races are not involved. Now is he Racist? Well we cant know. Has he done his research? Is he aware of this? The opening post would suggest he is quite aware of it. So in that context he is being Racist and isnt Stereotyping. He is stating that its soley the races he says. Does he know hes being racist or Stereotyping? Well the opening posts suggests he thinks its racist. You get my point?? its quite simple and logical.

• Upvote 1

I wasnt trying to be funny at all, i was simply saying That Stereotypes either good or bad, Are they ignorent take jumping etc Asians are sterio typed to being high jumpers. Why is this?? Ill tell you why because they are seen on mostly Martial Arts films and thats just how them films go so they are stereotyped. Now is that because people are Racist? In some case id say yes. But Tele etc percieve this to be true so a person that watches a lot of martial arts films would think yes. Are they Racist? no Are they Ignorent? Maybe. Same goes for this question. Its not just Africans and Asians killing these animals infact its everyone that wants. You see my point this person opening has jumped on a Stereotype.

Genius, just genius! I can honestly say though Simon that I've never associated Oriental peoples with being high jumpers.

• Upvote 1

I hope you die of ear aids you cunt. Get the fuck away from any of my posts your vile your scum and your a 100 carrot Cunt go die in a ditch you fucking cunt.

Not quite to paddyberger's standard but a good effort.

• Upvote 1

I'm being serious, Simon. I hope you're sterile. It's for the best.

How do you know im fucking not you prick?

your a sick cunt seriously you are i cant see anyone wanting to own up to giving birth to you your mum must be very sorry she gave birth to you.

How do you know im fucking not you prick?

your a sick cunt seriously you are i cant see anyone wanting to own up to giving birth to you your mum must be very sorry she gave birth to you.

I don't know if you are Simon, that's why I wasn't definitive.

But I do hope you are.

I don't know if you are Simon, that's why I wasn't definitive.

But I do hope you are.

Seriously i dont know what is wrong with you? Your just sick youve really got to me hear and i suggest you back off from now on if you wanna make this a propper problem ill take great pleasure in ending you. Seriously you know fuck all about me you act like you do you act like some cunt well i see its not a act you actualuy are if your old enough to have Chilldren if you actualy do id say iot would be a hidious injustice if they didnt hate you. Id be suprised if anyone loves you you are one very sick person and your comments are also sick i remember once i thought you were just a tough say it as it is persona, i even stuck up for you recently in the ff as i didnt think you were that bad. How wrong was i God help anything you ever help spawn or have.

I hope you die of ear aids you cunt. Get the fuck away from any of my posts your vile your scum and your a 100 carrot Cunt go die in a ditch you fucking cunt.

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

04-tn.jpg

Guest Pistonbroke
100% carrot cunt for sure .

I like carrots...i don't like Silverlining...bit of a conundrum. I don't like ginger snaps, problem soled.

There's plenty of European and American 'hunters' willing to pay a fortune to shoot endangered species on safari.

Not to mention whaling...

And who's to say killing off a species is wrong? Who's deciding which species are good and which are bad? do they have to look cute?

• Downvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke
I will pay to find out this cunts identity.

There's plenty of European and American 'hunters' willing to pay a fortune to shoot endangered species on safari.

Jesus, Silverlining is a rite cunt, but endangered?