You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Would it be racist to...

Baltar

course he wouldn't

he was a bully. i'll admit to finding a lot of his stuff funny when i joined and was surprised when he was outed as a cunt initially but then realised (as col said) we ignored his nasty side. 

fucking scumbag. recognisable as well, be boss if someone bumped into him and layeth the smack down on him 

I think ignored is the wrong word mate. I think 'tolerated' would be more in line.

I actually forgot about that Cunt i saw him on Twitter a wile back If hed of worked anywhere else id have got him fired by pulling everything out of the works, But i DO NOT want contact with anyone hes associated or affiliated with, He's a horrible cunt only someone like Fred West could be proud of.

• Upvote 7

I actually forgot about that Cunt i saw him on Twitter a wile back If hed of worked anywhere else id have got him fired by pulling everything out of the works, But i DO NOT want contact with anyone hes associated or affiliated with, He's a horrible cunt only someone like Fred West could be proud of.

surp.gif

• Upvote 1

I thought chefs were supposed to be massively driven psychos but frankly this jihad lacks commitment

I thought chefs were supposed to be massively driven psychos but frankly this jihad lacks commitment

Have to agree. Brendan should really have been served to his family in a piquant sauce with a medley of asian vegetables by now. You use knives for a living lad. If thats not a skill begging to be used, I don't know what is.

• Upvote 1

Si, he is mugging you off mate. 

He's laughing at you Si. I bet he often steps out onto the balcony of his mansion with a big cigar and a glass of incredibly expensive brandy. He takes a puff of the cigar, and swirls the brandy around underneath his nose to appreciate its exquisite aroma. And all the while, a wry smile on his face as he remembers the time he got the best of his most facile opponent. His greatest victory. You, Si.

He's probably this very moment touching his kids inappropriately and figuring out a way to blame you for it. Act now. The dish of the day is vengeance, and its cooling nicely.

• Upvote 5

Repped.

I'll sponsor you on a bike ride to Surrey to get it done.

Hell, I might even buy you some wheels for the exercise bike

where is the thread about this cycling thing? do you remember what it was called?

can someone bump it? 

we need a si thread live plus I want to know whats happening with this. 

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I always find the lyrics of 'Right Said Fred' as popularised by Bernard Cribbins take on a very different perspective when read in the voice of Rose West.

Bravo.