You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Would it be racist to...

Baltar

I get the feeling simon would be the worst torturer ever. He'd pick up a pair of pliers and get upset because he couldn't figure out how they work.

Kidding aren't you? You're talking about a lad who bit off the end of his own finger just to see what'd happen.

Guest Pistonbroke
Should I call the police? A mong wants to torture me

Just stop being a loud mouthed gobshite who thinks it is funny to make ill of other posters, you know it makes sense. In real life you can't act as you do on here, so why do it?

Just stop being a loud mouthed gobshite who thinks it is funny to make ill of other posters, you know it makes sense. In real life you can't act as you do on here, so why do it?

Pot, meet kettle.

Mabe I'll remind you of these words the next time you launch yet another unprovoked attack on me.

• Downvote 1

Genius' date=' just genius! I can honestly say though Simon that I've never associated Oriental peoples with being high jumpers.[/quote']

Seriously. I was absolutely blown away... of all the stereotypes that Asians have: Smart, good at math, small cocks, etc. He goes with HIGH JUMPERS, which I've never ever fucking heard of...

• Upvote 3

Seriously. I was absolutely blown away... of all the stereotypes that Asians have: Smart, good at math, small cocks, etc. He goes with HIGH JUMPERS, which I've never ever fucking heard of...

Strange 'stereotype' indeed. Could have just said they're good at kung fu!

But his point is still not valid. I'm not stereotyping Chinese when I say they encourage poaching of endangered animals to use their parts for medicine. It's actually a fact. If the Chinese (and other Asians) demand for tiger bones and ivory suddenly ended, you'd get a lot less wild tigers, elephants, hippos etc. killed in Africa by poachers.

Silverlining, I think some of your comments in this thread are out of order. What you’re doing is tantamount to the type of bullying I’d expect from a kid on a playground. We’re well used to your barbed comments to people, but more and more you are starting to go overboard and you are now ruining more and more threads with just plain, and quite frankly boring abuse of other posters. Now I’m not for one second going to suggest Simon was forming some kind of interesting argument, as his comments are racism were daft to say the least (sorry Simon), but your attack on him way overstepped the mark.

I’m sure after saying this that now I’ll be referred to as thick, or dumb, or your favourite “swivel eyed”, and that’s fine, you can work away with that. But on this thread you just come across as a nasty piece of work. Most of us know that you like to abuse people in your form of “banter”, but more and more threads are ending up in petty childish arguments thanks directly from some effort of yours to talk down to another person. For me anyway it is ruining a lot of good discussions.

I thought about writing this last night and then didn’t bother as I know the type of response I’ll get, but this morning your comments to Simon still left me a bit disgusted so I’ve written it, for all the good it’ll do.

• Upvote 2

Silverlining, I think some of your comments in this thread are out of order. What you’re doing is tantamount to the type of bullying I’d expect from a kid on a playground. We’re well used to your barbed comments to people, but more and more you are starting to go overboard and you are now ruining more and more threads with just plain, and quite frankly boring abuse of other posters. Now I’m not for one second going to suggest Simon was forming some kind of interesting argument, as his comments are racism were daft to say the least (sorry Simon), but your attack on him way overstepped the mark.

I’m sure after saying this that now I’ll be referred to as thick, or dumb, or your favourite “swivel eyed”, and that’s fine, you can work away with that. But on this thread you just come across as a nasty piece of work. Most of us know that you like to abuse people in your form of “banter”, but more and more threads are ending up in petty childish arguments thanks directly from some effort of yours to talk down to another person. For me anyway it is ruining a lot of good discussions.

I thought about writing this last night and then didn’t bother as I know the type of response I’ll get, but this morning your comments to Simon still left me a bit disgusted so I’ve written it, for all the good it’ll do.

And what are your holier-than-thou thoughts on Simon's written threats to pay someone to find out my identity, find me, torture me and kill me?

The harmless ramblings of TLW's pet spastic?

And for the record, as well as it being a joke, I do hope he's sterile.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
I will pay to find out this cunts identity.

You give me £1000 up front and I'll tell you who he is and where you can find him. Then, when he's dead, you can give me another £1000. Deal?

Easiest grand I'll ever make.

• Upvote 2

You give me £1000 up front and I'll tell you who he is and where you can find him. Then, when he's dead, you can give me another £1000. Deal?

Easiest grand I'll ever make.

In the spirit of Momo/ Philly/ Mac 4/ Otterspool, I will agree to meet Simong in a venue of my own choosing: Osso Buco, Church St, Weybridge, 8pm next Friday.

I know it's not exactly KFC, but this is Surrey darling.

And what are your holier-than-thou thoughts on Simon's written threats to pay someone to find out my identity, find me, torture me and kill me?

I have no problem with you whatsoever, but this - in combination with Simons feedback on how things are coming along - would make for some epic entertainment. So I'm all in.

Priorities etc.