You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Would it be racist to...

Baltar

There's plenty of European and American 'hunters' willing to pay a fortune to shoot endangered species on safari.

Not to mention whaling...

And who's to say killing off a species is wrong? Who's deciding which species are good and which are bad? do they have to look cute?

Good point is it right to kill them so we can eat them when there plenty of other ways to eat without meat? Its quite hypocritical aint it.

Guest Pistonbroke
Id take great pleasure in torturing him. And i will if i ever find him.

Simon, he will just turn this into fighting talk, just ignore the cunt...or take the piss back. He'll just move onto an easier target as cunts like him don't like swallowing their own medicine. He does however realise he can get away with it on the internet. Maybe his missus is out on the town with the Para regiment and he is filling in his spare time.

Simon: I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career as a gypo. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you promise not to be mean to me again, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Silverlining: [after a long pause] Good luck.

• Upvote 2

Simon: I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career as a gypo. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you promise not to be mean to me again, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Silverlining: [after a long pause] Good luck.

Got to spread sorry Rape.

Nah, you don't need to criticise them at all. Just years, based on their actions. There's no reason to say 'i hate some British people because they're peados', Just hate Jimmy.

Hank knows.

I could be mistaken, but I thought the main market for bits of endangered species was not the general population of Asia, but rich people. If anyone wants to over-generalise and have a swipe at all rich people for being cunts, I'm OK with that.

Id take great pleasure in torturing him. And i will if i ever find him.

Seriously though Simon, you are saying if you find out who he is, you will travel down to London or wherever he lives and torture him. For saying he hopes you are sterile, on an internet site?

I like it, carry on.