You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The ideal January signing

Bert

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Reports linking us with a bid for Ericksen this morning' date=' not sure if Twitter is a banned source on here or not, so no heckling please.[/quote']

Banned source? You've been using RAWK haven't you. Nothing is banned here. Post it.

here is the link to Ericksen

@KOPWATCH: Reports emerging from Holland say #LFC want Ericksen for £25M this winter window and Jan huntelaar for £7.5m also this winter.

@KOPWATCH: Agger plays with him at international level, YES, Will surely have a hand but reports are #suarez has spoken to both players.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

In regards to Eriksen, I've wanted him for a long time. I just think we're nowhere near the stage where we could get him, or afford him. It's not like his position is a priority, anyway.

In regards to Eriksen, I've wanted him for a long time. I just think we're nowhere near the stage where we could get him, or afford him. It's not like his position is a priority, anyway.

Hasn't he already said that his preference in Barcelona? He'd be an excellent purchase, but as you say, our priorities lie elsewhere.

There's a few young strikers floating around Europe who could be worth a punt. If it's Walcott and one other then I imagine the "other" isn't going to cost more than £5-6 million. Some players who are banging them in around Europe:

Philip Hosiner

Waris Majeed

Alfreð Finnbogason

Andreas Cornelius

Stanislav Tecl

Not endorsing any of them because I haven't seen them, but there you go.

Considering that he plays in that 'role' we've been playing Suso? I could see him as a priority, but we need a first XI winger and Striker, as well.

That's three.

Essentially, if our interest in Holtby is true, then that's the role that'll be filled. Suso's current position.

However, I reckon that Rodgers'll shift Gerrard into the Suso's position, and play Eriksen or Holtby in the midfield three... but whatever