You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The ideal January signing

Bert

Nah, just simply wishing they'd actually stump up the money for Cavani.

75 goals in 100 odd games.... I know there'll be other teams after him with CL football to offer... but we can dream right and he certainly fits the bill with what we so desperatley need now.

Oh and let's remember what you said about Suarez just yesterday kopout you beaut :-

"Secondly and finally, the one player who is in the team pretending to be a striker (BR is hoping nobody will notice) is too friggin' lazy to go back and defend. Mind you, it's hard to get up from those dives!! Takes a lot out of one, it does."

Suarez, for all his genius on the ball is not a striker in the classic sense, and we cant afford to rely on him as one.

Guest ShoePiss
Suarez, for all his genius on the ball is not a striker in the classic sense, and we cant afford to rely on him as one.

Heh you think I brought up your post because of that...

Suarez lazy? I think he's had to work his socks off, usually on his own, for his 7 league goals. I would like a goalscorer who works just as hard as him, if not harder. But then you look at players like Berbatov. Scores goals, doesn't appear to do much on the pitch.

I've seen a few links to Holtby and how he wouldn't let his Dad's support of Everton stop him from joining us, misquotes maybe? I don't know much about Holtby, is he any good and worth a punt?

He looks a class act and he's German so for that reason I'm in' date=' attacking German midfielders are normally boss.[/quote']

He's quite one paced... but he's a very good footballer. He'd do very well for us, I think.

Heh you think I brought up your post because of that...

You brought the post up because you like to spontaneously just drop off topic. That part post came from Code's thread 'Where are our players', a sarcastic little ditty that demanded a similar response.

Back on topic though, there's an old saying 'if you don't run the race you can't win it'. Carroll remains an asset, and I saw enough at the back end of last season to suggest he was coming good. However, he had his chance blown out of the water.

Never mind, thank you for at least answering the post with a reply, and not just a secret neg with the words 'You're such a massive fucking cunt' like Silverlining did.

you are absolutely right. Suarez best position imo is on a free role on the left and around a No9. He was the perfect foil/partner for Torres we could ever had.

It's sad that we can't complement such a talent with some quality players, offer Champions League football and challenge for trophies. How long will he stay here? I can see him being sold next summer.

You brought the post up because you like to spontaneously just drop off topic. That part post came from Code's thread 'Where are our players', a sarcastic little ditty that demanded a similar response.

Back on topic though, there's an old saying 'if you don't run the race you can't win it'. Carroll remains an asset, and I saw enough at the back end of last season to suggest he was coming good. However, he had his chance blown out of the water.

Never mind, thank you for at least answering the post with a reply, and not just a secret neg with the words 'You're such a massive fucking cunt' like Silverlining did.

Negged

Torosidis from Olympiakos for right back.

Fetfatzidis from Olympiakos for right winger/forward

James Rodriguez from Porto for left wing/forward

Seydou Doumbia from CSKA for a shithouse striker

That is all for tonight.

That Fetfatzidis though, he could be a steal, not getting game time and even the opposition managers don't get why.

Torosidis from Olympiakos for right back.

Fetfatzidis from Olympiakos for right winger/forward

James Rodriguez from Porto for left wing/forward

Seydou Doumbia from CSKA for a shithouse striker

That is all for tonight.

That Fetfatzidis though, he could be a steal, not getting game time and even the opposition managers don't get why.

tysonreaction.gif