You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Get on this dickhead

The Guest

Real lack of respect in this thread. His comments might be controversial but he is a former Red and deserves our gratitude.

Just kidding. Would rather have a Liverpool shirt dyed blue and used as a towel by Gary Neville than have that cunt wear one again. Absolute piece of shit. Top 100 players my hairy arsehole.

Real lack of respect in this thread. His comments might be controversial but he is a former Red and deserves our gratitude.

Just kidding. Would rather have a Liverpool shirt dyed blue and used as a towel by Gary Neville than have that cunt wear one again. Absolute piece of shit. Top 100 players my hairy arsehole.

Dying a Liverpool shirt blue? you complete and utter El hadji.

Didn't Sami Hyppia batter him at Melwood once?, I've heard that a few times and not off Evertonian can drivers. Pele reckoned Nicky Butt was the best midfielder at the 2002 World Cup and Romario said something along the lines of Pele was given talent in his feet instead of a brain.

I can't recall anything remotely out of the ordinary that el hadj diouf did at Liverpool except be a complete and utter cunt.

Diouf plays for... Enough said.

He is now at a club that share his high moral standing!

The fact that we got this idiot, Diao and the new Zidane instead of Anelka still winds me up to this day!!! Ged, what were you (on) thinking?

That was the same summer Ged sought to bring in Lee Bowyer for nine million and wanted to replace Didi with Salif Diao. Staggeringly poor judgement.

Didn't Sami Hyppia batter him at Melwood once?, I've heard that a few times and not off Evertonian can drivers. Pele reckoned Nicky Butt was the best midfielder at the 2002 World Cup and Romario said something along the lines of Pele was given talent in his feet instead of a brain.

I can't recall anything remotely out of the ordinary that el hadj diouf did at Liverpool except be a complete and utter cunt.

I recall him regularly receiving the ball with his back to goal, turning and then running into the fullback....and losing the ball. The very definition of 'average' in my view. I don't recall seeing any technique, strength or pace from him, he was just very, very ordinary. Seems like he's a delusional demi-god now though

I recall him regularly receiving the ball with his back to goal, turning and then running into the fullback....and losing the ball. The very definition of 'average' in my view. I don't recall seeing any technique, strength or pace from him, he was just very, very ordinary. Seems like he's a delusional demi-god now though

Yeah. He had one or two really good games (Carling Cup final against the Mancs, and I recall one astounding bit of touchline skill at Anfield, perhaps agaisnt Villa, where he scooped the ball over a player and ran around him), but he was a terrible finisher, and was indeed the only wide player who played on the wing with his back towards goal. Slow as fuck, too.

If that cunt wasn't a footballer he would deffo be one of them shithouse african soldiers that takes kids, like them bad fuckers in blood diamond on the pick up trucks with all the gold chains and stuff. No surer thing. He is the worst of the worst and should have been banned from the game long ago when he start spitting at people

Yep Sami did clout him , the only thing Diouf did in his time at Anfield was flegging on other players or fans. When he did it up at Celtic park I wanted the Celtic fans to grab him and beat the crap out of him.

Got some balls to call Stevie an ego.

My mate goes drinking round Sheffield, and apparently he likes to think he is a big time Charlie in some of the bars and restaurants around the city. Splashing his cash, big time poker player he thinks, and chatting all the skanks up:eek:

Whilst at the same time he was playing for the mighty...........

Doncaster Rovers.

There aren't many ex players I despise, but I'll give Diouf credit for this, he's bang up at the top of this list, horrible person

Just another in the long list of attacking players brought to the club for a large fee and big wages, but with next to no end product. His 2002 World Cup performances fooled a lot of people into thinking he was a better player than he actually was because for all his running of the channels, he never looked like a goal threat. If you're going to be nicknamed 'serial killer', it's sort of important that you are actually a threat.