You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bonus Bagging....

dave u

Just registered for the 1 quid trail. But it's the bit that says I have to register with betfair for 75 pounds that's thrown me!

I would think that is to do with laying bets mate.

I hate sites like that,but a big part of the way this thing works with this guy appears to need you to open a betfair account for it to work.

Isnt the problem with this that you cant withdraw cash made from the free bets? So the balance might look good but you cant do much with it unless you use it for another bet

I might be totally wrong.

I think its the free cash that can't be withdrawn, no such issue with the winnings.

It sounds tempting and only £27 to check it out...well its only one less dance and grope at Angels in Leicester this weekend so i might give it a whirl.

If i were to do this, will i need to lay bets daily? how much time does it consume? I am interested.

I just registered and straight away I was giving my first bet, 1 with Betfair and the other with Stanjames.

The guy sends full detailed easy to understand instructions of what to do,couldn't be simpler.

I expect the good times to roll,.....hopefully.

I just registered and straight away I was giving my first bet' date=' 1 with Betfair and the other with Stanjames.

The guy sends full detailed easy to understand instructions of what to do,couldn't be simpler.

I expect the good times to roll,.....hopefully.[/quote']

So you need £27 to register and £75 for the full bet fair bonus, which is fine. But what about Stan James? You need money for that too?

So you need £27 to register and £75 for the full bet fair bonus, which is fine. But what about Stan James? You need money for that too?

You make a deposit with Stan James which then entitles you to a free bet with them. You place the bet with them, lay it on betfair, and then once that result is in you then claim the free bet, place a bet with that and lay it again with betfair. Your profit ends up as whatever the free bet amount was, give or take a couple of quid.

I'll let Mike convince me himself. I can only use my phone briefly in work' date=' won't have enough time to be logging into different sites and placing bets, how much notice do you get to put them on?[/quote']

The first two emails I got were for a Brazilian game taking place on Thursday night and a German game on Saturday so you have plenty of time to put the bets on if that's normal.

Thanks for the info, If I were to do it. I would want to be all in, sort of thing. Is it £75 for the maximum Stan James bet too?

So far I've:

£75 - betfair

£20 - boylesports

£50 - ladbrokes

couldn't do stanjames because I already had an account.

Make sure you sign up for the free bet account to make sure you haven't got account before laying the betfair bet.

So far I've:

£75 - betfair

£20 - boylesports

£50 - ladbrokes

couldn't do stanjames because I already had an account.

Make sure you sign up for the free bet account to make sure you haven't got account before laying the betfair bet.

Cheers, so looking at about £150-200 after all is sorted. Shouldn't be a problem. Reckon i'll be able to sort this on my lunch on an iPhone or will I need my PC?