You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Jason Hair Alexander

Skrtel Milk

gI_75243_ja3.jpg

"Hi"

Jason Alexander Reveals The Company Behind His Custom Hair System In Exclusive Video Interview

Jason Alexander Reveals The Company Behind His Custom Hair System In Exclusive Video Interview

Film and television star Jason Alexander talks with hair loss guru Richard Farrell about life as a "balding man" and why he chose to find a way to get his hair back.

Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) March 01, 2012

Farrell Hair Replacement, a world leader in ultra custom, non-surgical hair replacement, announced today the release of a new video interview with film and television star Jason Alexander.

Most of us are familiar with the character of George Louis Costanza in the American television sitcom ‘Seinfeld’, and know that George was constantly trying to find a miracle cure for his baldness. The character of George was played by Jason Alexander who embodied the 1980s bald look. The amazing thing is that now, despite the fact he is in his 50s, Jason looks more youthful than he looked in his 30s while playing George.

The famous celebrity news site TMZ posted recent pictures of Jason and commented on his new look. It says, “Jason Alexander: The Magical Hair Growth." Well, Jason has revealed the secret of his youthful look: Farrell Hair Replacement. He is not ashamed to acknowledge that he is wearing a hairpiece now.

In Search Of The Miracle Cure

In an interview, Jason said that he started balding at age 17 and after initially being sad, he really embraced it. Jason and his wife have explored various options that could help Jason look younger without hurting his options as an actor. At one point, Jason even considered shaving his head, but this was not a viable option as it might limit his acting roles, so he began looking at ways to get some of his hair back.

Of course, Jason thought about grafts and implants. However, he couldn’t trust these methods to be good enough for him. And with implants or grafts he would have lost the option of playing the truly bald characters. So he started looking for a solution that would fit his personality and complement his career. He decided the solution would be to get a customized hairpiece.

Being a Hollywood celebrity, Jason wanted to work with only the best hair system company in the world. So he chose Farrell Hair Replacement. He wanted something that would give him some hair but wouldn’t limit his ability to play balding characters. This was a challenge that he threw to Farrell Hair and Farrell Hair was able to meet this challenge with ease, giving him his desired looks.

Farrell Hair feels truly honored that Jason Alexander has spoken out about wearing a hair system designed by Farrell Hair. It was an exciting experience for the hair system company to help him get a truly natural look.

When Jason first came to Farrell Hair, he laid out the challenge to the hair system provider. In his Daily Mail interview he explained that the reason it looks thin is that he challenged his designer to make him a piece that would look very similar to the way he did 10 years ago. That is why he now looks like a guy who is beginning to lose his hair.

Some of Jason’s fans mistakenly speculated that he was using a mysterious Chinese cream to restore his hair. However, he explained the whole thing, “What you see on my head is a really good, semi-permanent hairpiece. By semi-permanent I mean that I can wear it constantly for weeks at a time, if I so choose. I can swim, shower, work out - whatever. It stays on.”

It is true that Farrell Hair has been working with Hollywood celebrities for a long time, but Jason Alexander has made a special difference. Farrell Hair is extremely grateful to him for telling his fans everything about his new hair system. His mind blowing acknowledgement of hair systems came in one simple sentence “I'm still bald, I just wear a toupee” as he was explaining the mystery of his reappearing hairline. Hats off to Jason!

About Jason Alexander

Jason Alexander is a well-known Hollywood celebrity. His real name is Jason Scott Greenspan. He adopted his stage name while he was still in high school in New Jersey. He always knew about his potential as an actor and soon got a chance in Broadway plays and movies. After that came the hit TV series Seinfeld. Jason also directs and produces films. He is in his early fifties and still rocking.

About Farrell Hair

Farrell Hair is a leading provider of customized hair systems. Farrell Hair’s goal is to change people’s lives by providing them with their dream hair systems. This hair system company is trusted by celebrities and non-celebrities all over the world for its quality and affordability. For more information about Farrell Hair Replacement, you can check out Voted The Worlds Best Hair System | Farrell Hair Loss Solutions | FarrellHair.com.

Guest davelfc
I wonder how much it offends baldies like him that I have plenty of quick growing hair but choose to shave it off every other day.

He must sit there with his millions and be offended at some randoms on an internet forum, could be worse, he could be bald and poor.

I love the way this all becomes our business. Thought he was brilliant at George in Seinfeld. Slow news day.

He must sit there with his millions and be offended at some randoms on an internet forum, could be worse, he could be bald and poor.

I love the way this all becomes our business. Thought he was brilliant at George in Seinfeld. Slow news day.

Sounds like you have no hair and our jealous aswell.

I just don't get why people go for plastic surgery,hair transplants and the like.

Guest davelfc
Sounds like you have no hair and our jealous aswell.

I just don't get why people go for plastic surgery,hair transplants and the like.

I have hair, but at my age it's on its way (knocking on 50). Couldn't imagine how bad it must be for someone like him that started losing it badly at 17, and neither could you. So maybe you should imagine that.

I've seen some pretty shit wigs and plugs and even hair dye (americans can be the worst culprits) but like most surgery, I think you have to respect the individual and what they want. Bit of twatty thing to do making personal decisions for others based on what you think.

My ex had her nose done, I didn't think anything was wrong and of course I supported her on the decision. Might have been better if she hadn't gone around letting people think I hit her when she had to go out with the bruises, but there you go.

Oh and I wouldn't consider having a transplant at my age, unless of course they can come up with something that takes 20 or 30 years off your age, then maybe. Still wouldn't stop me wanting them to turn down the music though.

A mate of mine pointed out my hairline a while ago, I took out my baseball cap and put it on, there you go I said, as I pointed to his belly, how you going to hide that?

Guest davelfc
I'm taking the piss,obviously it's something that bothers you so I'll leave it there.

I don't agree with plastic surgery unless there is a medical need,but that's my opinion.

No offence intended

Absolutely none taken. Some plastic surgery is just crazy, liposuction for example, just work a little to lose that flab. Facelifts seem to work once and then it's cling film face time.

I can understand a young man wanting to keep his hair, I can understand a women with something they want changing that really bothers them. If they pay themselves then what's the harm, it's when they con the NHS into doing it. If it bothers them that much then put the money away to have it fixed.

George (Jason Alexander) is 63, for me that would be a crazy time to mess about trying to fix something if I'd suffered for 45 years with like he has. I'm just 48 and even I think it's too late. But it's his cash, his feelings and his business. As I said previously, all men worry about losing their hair at a young age. Almost as bad are the people with a half decent head of hair that dye it badly. I'm sure we've all seen ageing people with jet black hair (with that hint of blue) that looks like somebody has dumped a dead cat on their head. And that's with their own hair.

I shave my head (No.2) usually but as my daughter was married yesterday she asked me not to cut it that short for a while, so I didn't. The clippers are on charge today though.

People with money have this tendency to spend a lot of it simply to look worse. You see it with famous people that have had cosmetic surgery on their face. It is almost never an improvement. Jason Alexander's hair is a shocker and he'd have been better off being fully bald.

Shit he's in his fifties, he must of been totally fucked up with his hair loss. He's an ugly guy who's famous with shit loads of money. Women won't give a fuck about his hair infact if he shaved it completely people wouldn't even notice it as an issue. Jason its gone get over it FFS.

Guest davelfc
Shit he's in his fifties, he must of been totally fucked up with his hair loss. He's an ugly guy who's famous with shit loads of money. Women won't give a fuck about his hair infact if he shaved it completely people wouldn't even notice it as an issue. Jason its gone get over it FFS.

Yeah shit I got it wrong, 52. Holy fuck I saw in him a tv show 9 years ago (malcom in the middle) kids watched it. I thought he looked around 65 then.

He must be lying about his age.

220px-Jason_Alexander.JPG