You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Podcasts

chorlton

Full list

Sports

Bundesliga podcast

Football fancast serie A

French football weekly

Football ramble

Football weekly

The Anfield Wrap

Cover 2

Rich Esien

Dave dameshek

NFL Draft tracker

NFL fantasy live

NFL draft tracker

NFL SI Peter King

No Huddle

Coaches Show

Various from Sherdog radio MMA

MMA Junkie

Jay and Silent Bob get old

Hollywood babble-on

Tell em Steve Dave

Smodcast

Highlands a peephole history

Blow hard

Secret stash

Major Nelson podcast

If you like history try the history of Rome

Multi small part roman history podcast.

"If you like history try the history of Rome

Multi small part roman history podcast."

Oooh, i'll track that down.

I can't listen to the game, Paddy Barclays bile put paid to that.

This weeks this american life is utterly heartbreaking.

• 3 years later...

Into my podcasts at the moment, help me ignore the bus idiots.

The Biggest Problem in the Universe - satirist Maddox and comedian Dick Masterson debate what they think is a problem in the world.  Really funny if a bit frantic.  Worth listening to some of the older ones as a lot of back-joke-references are made.  Very brief 10 second advert during an hour show. 

The Ross Report - Jim "JR" Ross interviews wrestling legends, some amazing road stories, the one with Jimmy Hart is a must listen. About an hour long but with a couple of long ass moments of JR plugging shit. 

Plumbing the Deathstar - 4 Ozzies have discussions over films such as "why isn't Robocop a voluntary scheme?" "Does Willy Wonka know how to run a business?" and "Are Xenomorphs a shit weapon?" these are only 25-40 mins long, advert at the start very short. Ideal for commuting

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

If you're into history then get onto Dan Carlin's Hardcore History. It's the absolute daddy in history podcasting. Another one called history on fire has just started up that looks promising.

Other decent ones:

The Comedian's Comedian Pod - Interviews with different comedians about the job, the art, life and other shit.

Distraction pieces - Scroobius Pip interviews loads of really good people. There's loads of people he's done that TLWers will love.

Democracy Now. News from the US.

KEXP - weekly 20min sessions with decent new bands.

• Upvote 1

Richard Herring's Leicester Square Theatre Podcast (RHLSTP) is truly hilarious at times. The Ross Noble one had me crying with laughter on the train, recently. 

Can't deal with TAW one as they all come across as hideously smug. Give me Dave and Numbers over them any day.

James Richardson's weekly Guardian f**ty ones are decent enough, mainly down to his sarcasm. 

• 1 month later...

I need some new podcast

The ones i listen too are

Hollywood babbleon

Joe Rogan

The rest are sports and im good with them,im after similar to the two listed

The Scroobius Pip one is class. Has some really decent guests on it, definitely some you'll like.

WTF can be a bit hit and miss for me but can have some class people. David Cross and Bob Odenkirk were hilarious this week.

if anyone has even a passing interest in history then you HAVE to listen to Dan Carlin's Hardcore History's "Blueprint for Armageddon"

n about 5 o6 parts of 3-4 hours each and every minute is fucking brilliant. Get on it.

The old ones on the Romans and the Khans are fucking brilliant too.

As is his Common Sense podcast where he talks about modern issues really well.